Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Roy Miller > Ryan Sims? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

« #15 : September 11, 2009, 02:20:57 PM »

Stroud is such an idiot. It's shameful that he is even a beat writer.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

« #16 : September 11, 2009, 02:23:58 PM »

Stroud is such an idiot. It's shameful that he is even a beat writer.

Its not just Stroud. The Tampa Trib also isnt the greatest when it comes to bucs coverage. Thank god for the PR.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
« #17 : September 11, 2009, 02:26:23 PM »

^^^
Amen!

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

« #18 : September 11, 2009, 03:42:28 PM »

So looks like we're either using that 1st rounder on a WR, DE or LT now. I'm not too excited about the Bucs for the rest of this decade, but 2010-2020 I foresee DOMINATION!

ALong13

Pro Bowler
« #19 : September 11, 2009, 03:59:02 PM »

Miller may not have the job yet, but I think he's a starter by the end of this season, next season at the latest...

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

« #20 : September 11, 2009, 05:54:57 PM »

Miller may not have the job yet, but I think he's a starter by the end of this season, next season at the latest...

If Ryan Sims or Chris Hovan prove they can't hold up again, Miller will start this year. If those guys hold up, then most likely next year or the year after. Either way, he will be part of the rotation.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

« #21 : September 11, 2009, 06:14:52 PM »

Hovan looks better this year....then ever

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

« #22 : September 11, 2009, 06:57:56 PM »

I don't think Roy Miller will be a double digit sack man for Tampa; but he will be able to help us collapse and engage blockers to free up our guys. Part of the reason why orakpo was able to go 1 on 1 with players in college was due to miller. Miller will lead the team in effort guys.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

« #23 : September 11, 2009, 07:07:13 PM »

I don't think Roy Miller will be a double digit sack man for Tampa; but he will be able to help us collapse and engage blockers to free up our guys. Part of the reason why orakpo was able to go 1 on 1 with players in college was due to miller. Miller will lead the team in effort guys.

Nobody thinks he was going to be a double digit sack player..

michael89156

Hall of Famer

« #24 : September 11, 2009, 07:07:55 PM »

So looks like we're either using that 1st rounder on a WR, DE or LT now. I'm not too excited about the Bucs for the rest of this decade, but 2010-2020 I foresee DOMINATION!

Disagree...............First round pick may be a defensive back.  Depends on how high a pick it is.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

« #25 : September 11, 2009, 09:54:58 PM »

Yeah, there's usually at best one double digit sack DT in the league each season. I think 4-5 sacks per year is the peak a type of player like Miller could reach.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

« #26 : September 11, 2009, 09:59:37 PM »

Yeah, there's usually at best one double digit sack DT in the league each season. I think 4-5 sacks per year is the peak a type of player like Miller could reach.

i know what you mean. I was spoiled when Sapp was here putting up double digit sacks. there are a lot of good defensive tackles in the league at the most put up 3-4 sacks per season.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

« #27 : September 11, 2009, 10:04:33 PM »

i know what you mean. I was spoiled when Sapp was here putting up double digit sacks. there are a lot of good defensive tackles in the league at the most put up 3-4 sacks per season.
Off the top of my head there's only even been a few the last 10 years: Sapp, Kevin Williams, Rod Coleman, and LaRoi Glover.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Roy Miller > Ryan Sims? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools