Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Week 1 sit/starts by Bryant 89 « previous next »
Page: 1

bigbuc345

Pro Bowler

: September 13, 2009, 01:43:08 AM

I'm going to try to write these every saturday. Leave Feedback please.

Start:
Chris Cooley – Against the Giants but when they do throw it Campbell won’t have much time to throw. I look for Cooley to be the primary check down target.
Prediction – 85 yards and a possible score

Cedric Benson - A lot have people have given the guy crap but anyone playing the my little ponies broncos defense which was 28th against the rush last year. Solid RB3 or flex position
Prediction - 110 total yards and 1 TD

Steve Breaston - with the possibility of Boldin being out Breaston is a must start. Breaston was one of three AZ wideouts with 1000 yards receiving. Solid WR2 in all formats.
Prediction - 90 yards and a high chance of TD.

Peyton Hillis - Only in deep formats - Hillis could jack a touchdown with Moreno iffy and Buckhalter limited in workload.
Prediction - 40 yards and 1 TD.

Lance Moore - Against detroit need i say more. Will get lots of looks with David Patten out of the mix in NO.
Prediction - 100 yards possible TD

SIT:
Clinton Portis – You should probably start him based on the workload he will receive but don’t expect a huge game. The giants are a stout run defense.
Prediction – 84 yards 55 percent chance of a score

Knowshon Moreno – Give Moreno a week or two. He is coming of a MCL injury and will likely get limited touches in week 1
Prediction – 35 yards and 0 TD

Santana Moss – Has a history of bad opening days. AVG 55 yards in the last 2 openers. Let him take it easy this week
Prediction – 60 yards and 0 TD

Jamal Lewis – This should almost be a no brainer. Lewis is slowing down and is going against the great MIN defense.  Sit this week for sure.
Prediction – 50 yards and 0 TD

SHOCKER ALERT:

Laurent Robinson – Could have a good game with the rams most likely being down early. Marcus Trufant is injured for the hawks’ so look for Bulger to target Robinson.
Prediction – 4 catches 55 yards 1 TD

bucs1

Practice Squad
#1 : September 13, 2009, 09:44:49 AM

Very good fantasy football analysis for this week. Thanks for posting.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 13, 2009, 12:51:32 PM

What about boldin?

bigbuc345

Pro Bowler

#3 : September 13, 2009, 06:44:33 PM

What about boldin?

Boldin was questionable for todays game.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Week 1 sit/starts by Bryant 89 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools