Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Even the pros can miss a 3-foot putt « previous next »
Page: 1

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

: September 16, 2009, 12:47:11 PM

So dont throw your club next time you miss an easy putt.

At least it doesnt cost you nearly $400,000 and an invitation to the Masters like it did to Brandt Scnedeker who missed a 3-foot putt.

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/devil_ball_golf/post/How-much-did-Brandt-Snedeker-lose-by-missing-a-t?urn=golf,189370

#1 : September 17, 2009, 12:57:20 AM

I 4 putted from 12 feet before and felt like crap. Couldnt imagine if I was a pro

I hit it within 12 feet of the pin on a par 3 and 4 putted for a 6. Terrible feeling.

They say that the closer you are to the hole the more likely you are to have a mi**CENSORED** because when the hole is in your peripheral vision you tend to pull your head up before you get through your shot. Thats why people mi**CENSORED** and miss 3 footers, because they can see the hole and end up pulling their head up a second too early without even knowing it
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Even the pros can miss a 3-foot putt « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools