Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Acorn Video #5 - From San Diego out this evening « previous next »
Page: 1

WesleyChapelBuc

Rookie

: September 16, 2009, 10:05:41 PM

Fox is showing a fifth Acorn video this evening.  It shows a guy in the San Diego office offering to help the "Pimp and Prostitute" smuggle illegals through Tiguana.  Towards the end he even asks the "Pimp" how much to spend the weekend with the "Prostitute".  And now the main stream media is finally starting to report about these idiots from Acorn.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 16, 2009, 10:22:17 PM

Toast - now to see if the SEIU goes down with them

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Scholty

Pro Bowler

#2 : September 17, 2009, 01:15:34 PM

You got a link for that video?  I totally missed it!

*******************************Luck happens when hard work meets opportunity.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 17, 2009, 01:18:18 PM

biggovernment.com - I think all of them are available there.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 17, 2009, 05:14:27 PM

I am dumbfounded by these vids!  Here is a link.
http://biggovernment.com/2009/09/17/acorn-video-prostitution-scandal-in-san-diego-ca/

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#5 : September 17, 2009, 05:20:33 PM

It's a shame there aren't actual journalists out there willing to find corruption like these 2 kids did.

Didn't this entire investigation cost less than $2000 or something small like that?

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 17, 2009, 05:29:12 PM

It's a shame there aren't actual journalists out there willing to find corruption like these 2 kids did.

Didn't this entire investigation cost less than $2000 or something small like that?
I'd like to see someone look into this one.
http://www.reuters.com/article/asiaCrisis/idUSB688381
ANALYSIS-US firms, others may gain from shield pullback
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Acorn Video #5 - From San Diego out this evening « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools