Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Would you be happy with this Opening Day Roster? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

gone

Hall of Famer
#30 : February 17, 2007, 09:11:27 PM

Did you see Jake Plummer vs the Bmore Ravens? No thanks, hes D bails him out so bad, he throws too many picks and our D isnt' like Denvers. Jamie Winborn? LMAO he wants to opt of his contract and play somewhere else, besides he was a special teamer anyway. We really like the Cowboys center Guardie or somethin like that. Other then that its preety solid.
Winborn is the best answer we have at Will, and he doesn't "want to opt out of his contract", he wants to START. Move DB to sam and Jamie will be happy.
Plummer vs. Ravens? Who looked good against them this year? He's got the same brainfarts as Greise, but 10x the talent. And Greise went 5-1. He's a better value for your buck than Garcia, that's why I put him instead of Garcia.
Gurode would be acceptable at C, I don't think there's that big a difference between them, just Wade needs replacement and O'Hara played with Pettigout and that helps.
Caradoc you don't know what your talking about it cleary says he  wants to opt of his contract
http://www.sptimes.com/2007/02/11/Bucs/Coin_flip_time_killer.shtml
thanks for tryin
Are you trying to prove you're an idiot, or does it come natural?

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#31 : February 17, 2007, 09:17:48 PM

*cough*

How do I break the news boys (or shall I say ladies in this case ???) :D

Both of you (fresh and cardoc) are correct about Winborn's situation.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#32 : February 17, 2007, 09:16:04 PM

Did you see Jake Plummer vs the Bmore Ravens? No thanks, hes D bails him out so bad, he throws too many picks and our D isnt' like Denvers. Jamie Winborn? LMAO he wants to opt of his contract and play somewhere else, besides he was a special teamer anyway. We really like the Cowboys center Guardie or somethin like that. Other then that its preety solid.
Winborn is the best answer we have at Will, and he doesn't "want to opt out of his contract", he wants to START. Move DB to sam and Jamie will be happy.
Plummer vs. Ravens? Who looked good against them this year? He's got the same brainfarts as Greise, but 10x the talent. And Greise went 5-1. He's a better value for your buck than Garcia, that's why I put him instead of Garcia.
Gurode would be acceptable at C, I don't think there's that big a difference between them, just Wade needs replacement and O'Hara played with Pettigout and that helps.
Caradoc you don't know what your talking about it cleary says he wants to opt of his contract
thanks for tryin
Your the reject that said hes not "opting out of his contract".. I proved you wrong now you feel like an idiot.. Have a nice day

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#33 : February 17, 2007, 09:35:26 PM

Caradoc you don't know what your talking about it cleary says he wants to opt of his contract
thanks for tryin
Your the reject that said hes not "opting out of his contract".. I proved you wrong now you feel like an idiot.. Have a nice day
Nice job trolling.

If you think the SPT has a clue, you're retarded. Since you've just gotten access, try reading:

http://www.pewterreport.com/articles/view/2830
The SPT is working on the assumption DB stays put. As noted in my post above, DB is moved to Sam, which gives Jamie the chance to start, which means he stays in Tampa.

Really you new guys need to learn a lot...

Your still stupid to have Barrett Ruud over Shelton Quarles.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#34 : February 17, 2007, 10:28:52 PM

wouldnt like garcia or petigout

#35 : February 18, 2007, 01:30:04 AM

How would you feel about this 53 man roster?  What do you like?  What don't you like?  And who would you rather have at key positions?

QB Jeff Garcia (Chris Simms, Bruce Gradkowski)
RB Carnell "Cadillac" Williams (Michael Pittman, Earnest Grahamn)
FB Mike Alstott (Jerald Sowell)
WR Joey Galloway (Michael Clayton, Ike Hilliard)
WR Calvin Johnson-1st (Maurice Stovall, Paris Warren)
TE Alex Smith (Anthony Becht, Doug Jolley)
T Luke Petitgout (Anthony Davis)
G Dan Buenning (Jeb Terry)
C John Wade (Kyle Young-4th)
G Davin Joseph (Sean Mahan)
T Jeremy Trueblood (Cornell Green)

DE Simeon Rice (Juliun Jenkins)
DT DeMarcus "Tank" Tyler-2nd (Ellis Wyms)
DT Chris Hovan (Jon Bradley)
DE DeWayne White (Victor Abiamiri-2nd)
LB Derrick Brooks (Peter Boulware)
LB Barrett Ruud (Shelton Quarles)
LB Ryan Nece (Wesley Mallard)
CB Ronde Barber (Alan Zemeties, Torrie Cox)
CB Nate Clements (Juran Bolden, Blue Adams)
S Brian Kelly( Will Allen)-Yes I know, I moved him to safety
S Jermaine Phillips (Eric Weddle-3rd)
K Matt Bryant
P Josh Bidwell

QB Chris Simms(Jeff Garcia, Bruce Gradkowski)
RB Carnell "Cadillac" Williams (Michael Pittman, Earnest Grahamn)
FB Mike Alstott (Jerald Sowell)
WR Joey Galloway (Michael Clayton, Ike Hilliard)
WR Calvin Johnson-1st (Maurice Stovall, Paris Warren)
TE Alex Smith (Anthony Becht, Doug Jolley)
T Anthony Davis(Torrin Tucker)
G Dan Buenning (Jeb Terry)
C John Wade (Kyle Young-4th)
G Davin Joseph (Sean Mahan)
T Jeremy Trueblood (Cornell Green)

DE Dwight Freeney (Julian Jenkins)
DT DeMarcus "Tank" Tyler-2nd (Ellis Wyms)
DT Chris Hovan (Jon Bradley)
DE DeWayne White (Victor Abiamiri-2nd)
LB Derrick Brooks (Jamie Winborn)
LB Shelton Quarles (Barret Ruud)
LB Ryan Nece (Wesley Mallard)
CB Ronde Barber (Phillip Buchanan, Alan Zemaitis)
CB Brian Kelly(Juran Bolden,Torrie Cox )
S  Will Allen(Blue Adams)
S Jermaine Phillips (Eric Weddle-3rd)
K Matt Bryant
P Josh Bidwell

Yes I know I have quarles and some older guys starting for my revised line-up but If they are healthy they play good enough

gone

Hall of Famer
#36 : February 22, 2007, 06:22:42 PM

Caradoc you don't know what your talking about it cleary says he  wants to opt of his contract
thanks for tryin

Boy I feel stupid now....

NOT
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Would you be happy with this Opening Day Roster? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools