Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buc Fans are Angry « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

Falcon4Life

Rookie

: September 17, 2009, 08:50:54 PM

I can't help that week one was disappointing for you guys. You still have 15 games to put 1 in the win column. I am sure Detroit wouldn't mind sharing the record book with you. I am sure the top pick in 2010 will help the re-building process. Hang in there.

Matt Ryan for President

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 17, 2009, 08:52:09 PM

yea this season doesn't look good for us.  Luckily, I got my Super Bowl DVD to watch good memories....

So..what do you do when the Falcons have a bad year?

Falcon4Life

Rookie

#2 : September 17, 2009, 08:53:09 PM

I would rather watch a skin flick.

Matt Ryan for President

Booker

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 17, 2009, 08:54:49 PM

Worst troll ever

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#4 : September 17, 2009, 08:55:32 PM

Of course you would.

That is why your mom is so proud of you.

Quick with the wit, and REALLY understands the importance of DIVISION TITLES, Superbowls, and 1 and out playoffs...

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#5 : September 17, 2009, 08:56:10 PM

Yeah I hear you cuz it would be pretty hard to watch a Super Bowl DVD when your teams doesn't have 1! Good night

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

Buccapolooza

Second String

#6 : September 17, 2009, 08:56:26 PM

I have the one of me and your mom from last night if you want me to email it to you.. whats your email?

Falcon4Life

Rookie

#7 : September 17, 2009, 08:57:33 PM

Of course you would.

Quick with the wit, and REALLY understands the importance of DIVISION TITLES, Superbowls, and 1 and out playoffs...
Are you being sarcastic?

Matt Ryan for President

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#8 : September 17, 2009, 08:59:04 PM

Of course you would.

Are you being sarcastic?
No...and yes.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 17, 2009, 09:00:52 PM

Divison Titles since NFC South was formed

Tampa Bay-3
Carolina-2
Atlana-1
New Orleans-1

Saints won the division in 06.  Falcons won the division in 04.  Win the division or better yet go for that almighty back to back winning seasons.  All you need is 8 more wins baby!!!

Falcon4Life

Rookie

#10 : September 17, 2009, 09:01:45 PM

I have the one of me and your mom from last night if you want me to email it to you.. whats your email?
She told me all about your manhood (1/4")and your performance issues. Please send, I need a good laugh.

Matt Ryan for President

benir0

Hall of Famer
#11 : September 17, 2009, 09:08:53 PM

Yes, we're angry because we've spent the last decade watching our division rivals string together consecutive winning seasons along with a Super Bowl championship...

No, wait...that's Falcon's fans.

Seriously, though...how can you guys NEVER have had two consecutive winning seasons?

That is absolutely horrendous.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#12 : September 17, 2009, 09:10:31 PM

She told me all about your manhood (1/4")and your performance issues. Please send, I need a good laugh.
No, she meant she charges a quarter -

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 17, 2009, 09:14:38 PM

you know what kills me?  Even if you were a fan of the Patriots...big deal...so your a fan of a superior team.

Let's compare jobs and girlfriends/wives.......

that will tell you who really has bragging rights.  I like the Philadelphia Phillies also and that W.S. was awesome..but it surely didn't change my life...

playitagain

Rookie

#14 : September 17, 2009, 09:18:40 PM

Quote from: Badabing link=topic=45548.msg968184#msg968184 date=1253236478

Let's compare jobs and girlfriends/wives.......

[quote

I heard a lot of Buc fans were unemployed and that's why they couldn't sell many season tickets. 

I like the Philadelphia Phillies also and that W.S. was awesome

Are you the only Buc fan who also likes a team from Philly?  Have to be.  Tampa fan and Philly fan hate each other.  What a bandwagoner. 
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buc Fans are Angry « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools