Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buc Fans are Angry « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 17, 2009, 09:20:22 PM

Big Phillies fan...so that makes 2...

Wow. 

Some people are pure genius!

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 17, 2009, 09:24:06 PM

I'm from New Jersey and love the Flyers and Phillies.  Dont care for Basketball.

As for Football.  Yes, I arrived at liking the Bucs as a bandwagoner late in the 90s.  I loved Alstott and their defense.  I also was a fan of the red jerseys.  Keep in mind, I was 12 when i started watching football and noticed the Bucs.  Never really liked the Eagles and developed a hatrid for them seeing as they owned us early in the decade until Gruden came on board...

Hate

Hall of Famer
#17 : September 17, 2009, 09:27:51 PM

Buc Fans area angry

and Falcon fans are foolish. Now what?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#18 : September 17, 2009, 09:37:57 PM

Buc Fans area angry

and Falcon fans are foolish. Now what?
Got a quarter?

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Falcon4Life

Rookie

#19 : September 17, 2009, 09:47:16 PM

I'm from New Jersey and love the Flyers and Phillies. Dont care for Basketball.

As for Football. Yes, I arrived at liking the Bucs as a bandwagoner late in the 90s. I loved Alstott and their defense. I also was a fan of the red jerseys. Keep in mind, I was 12 when i started watching football and noticed the Bucs. Never really liked the Eagles and developed a hatrid for them seeing as they owned us early in the decade until Gruden came on board...
Great story

Matt Ryan for President

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 17, 2009, 09:50:13 PM

I can't help that week one was disappointing for you guys. You still have 15 games to put 1 in the win column. I am sure Detroit wouldn't mind sharing the record book with you. I am sure the top pick in 2010 will help the re-building process. Hang in there.

Falcons are garbage and will miss the playoffs.

You guys think your tits because you beat a weak Miami offense? Your D is garbage, trust that, you essentially played a college team that can only gain yrds by the wildcat and trick plays.

You will miss the playoffs, Ryan ain't shat and Turdner won't even rush for 1k yrds. If it's all up to Ryan expect a 20 int year.

Falcon4Life

Rookie

#21 : September 17, 2009, 09:51:05 PM

Yes, we're angry because we've spent the last decade watching our division rivals string together consecutive winning seasons along with a Super Bowl championship...

No, wait...that's Falcon's fans.

Seriously, though...how can you guys NEVER have had two consecutive winning seasons?

That is absolutely horrendous.
Seriously.... you are a moron.

Matt Ryan for President

Falcon4Life

Rookie

#22 : September 17, 2009, 09:52:16 PM

I can't help that week one was disappointing for you guys. You still have 15 games to put 1 in the win column. I am sure Detroit wouldn't mind sharing the record book with you. I am sure the top pick in 2010 will help the re-building process. Hang in there.

Falcons are garbage and will miss the playoffs.

You guys think your tits because you beat a weak Miami offense? Your D is garbage, trust that, you essentially played a college team that can only gain yrds by the wildcat and trick plays.

You will miss the playoffs, Ryan ain't shat and Turdner won't even rush for 1k yrds. If it's all up to Ryan expect a 20 int year.
Great insight

Matt Ryan for President

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 17, 2009, 09:53:50 PM

how is matt ryan going to throw 20 picks this year? are you basing it off his college #'s?

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#24 : September 17, 2009, 09:54:17 PM

Yes, we're angry because we've spent the last decade watching our division rivals string together consecutive winning seasons along with a Super Bowl championship...

No, wait...that's Falcon's fans.

Seriously, though...how can you guys NEVER have had two consecutive winning seasons?

That is absolutely horrendous.
Seriously.... you are a moron.

You're a moron, the Falcons are lucky to be playing the wack Dolphin offense the first game then the sorry Panthers. Your D is horrendous, straight up and you know it.

Ryan will throw at least 15 ints this year, bank on it. Any QB that throws 20 ints in college ain't gonna amount to shat. He wasn't even that good last year, Turner was your entire offense.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 17, 2009, 09:56:06 PM

how is matt ryan going to throw 20 picks this year? are you basing it off his college #'s?

To some degree, tell me another college QB who threw for 20 ints in colllege and played well in the NFL?

Nobody, the real Ryan will show up this year. Did you watch his poor performance at home vs the Dolphins? I'm not impressed, that D and Ryans wackness will prevent them from making the playoffs.

Falcon4Life

Rookie

#26 : September 17, 2009, 10:02:40 PM

To some degree, tell me another college QB who threw for 20 ints in colllege and played well in the NFL?

Nobody, the real Ryan will show up this year. Did you watch his poor performance at home vs the Dolphins? I'm not impressed, that D and Ryans wackness will prevent them from making the playoffs.
Thats like your opinion man.

Matt Ryan for President

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#27 : September 17, 2009, 10:02:50 PM

Its obvious to me you didn't know the circumstances ryan was in during his senior year at BC. He throw the ball over 600 times over course if you throw the ball that much of course your are going to get a high # of picks plus it didn't help that he didn't have any talent around him. I mean nfl talent. You should know by know college stats will not dictate your pro career. Baed on your analysis Graham Harell, Josh Johnson, and Chase Daniel's should have no problem throwing 25-30 td's in the NFL? and no Matt Ryan didn't play like garbage last year. His production was average but its rare for a rookie QB to come in and put those numbers in his first year. I know they are a division rival but Ryan is a legit QB. We are in no position to trash their QB when we have no better option than him at this moment,.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#28 : September 17, 2009, 10:03:34 PM

Matt Ryan is nothing compared to Byron Leftwich.  The Falcons can only dream of having Lefty.   

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#29 : September 17, 2009, 10:04:59 PM

Its obvious to me you didn't know the circumstances ryan was in during his senior year at BC. He throw the ball over 600 times over course if you throw the ball that much of course your are going to get a high # of picks plus it didn't help that he didn't have any talent around him. I mean nfl talent. You should know by know college stats will not dictate your pro career. Baed on your analysis Graham Harell, Josh Johnson, and Chase Daniel's should have no problem throwing 25-30 td's in the NFL? and no Matt Ryan didn't play like garbage last year. His production was average but its rare for a rookie QB to come in and put those numbers in his first year. I know they are a division rival but Ryan is a legit QB. We are in no position to trash their QB when we have no better option than him at this moment,.

Leftwich technically has the better stats then Ryan. Leftwich should have had atleast 3 tds that game. (AB Pass, and the one that would have ensued if Winslow makes the 4th down catch.)

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buc Fans are Angry « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools