Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buc Fans are Angry « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#30 : September 17, 2009, 10:05:36 PM

how is matt ryan going to throw 20 picks this year? are you basing it off his college #'s?

To some degree, tell me another college QB who threw for 20 ints in colllege and played well in the NFL?

Nobody, the real Ryan will show up this year. Did you watch his poor performance at home vs the Dolphins? I'm not impressed, that D and Ryans wackness will prevent them from making the playoffs.
Thats like your opinion man.

That's the second time you've ripped off The Big Lebowski you human paraquat.   Get outta Malibu you dead beat.  

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 17, 2009, 10:06:57 PM

Leftwich technically has the better stats then Ryan. Leftwich should have had atleast 3 tds that game. (AB Pass, and the one that would have ensued if Winslow makes the 4th down catch.)

Leftwich is the dream QB for every NFL expert.    Brady and Manning are close, but Leftwich is obviously the best.   

Falcon4Life

Rookie

#32 : September 17, 2009, 10:07:04 PM

how is matt ryan going to throw 20 picks this year? are you basing it off his college #'s?

To some degree, tell me another college QB who threw for 20 ints in colllege and played well in the NFL?

Nobody, the real Ryan will show up this year. Did you watch his poor performance at home vs the Dolphins? I'm not impressed, that D and Ryans wackness will prevent them from making the playoffs.

That's the second time you've ripped off The Big Lebowski you human paraquat.   Get outta Malibu you dead beat.  
I like your style dude

Matt Ryan for President

Falcon4Life

Rookie

#33 : September 17, 2009, 10:08:21 PM

Its obvious to me you didn't know the circumstances ryan was in during his senior year at BC. He throw the ball over 600 times over course if you throw the ball that much of course your are going to get a high # of picks plus it didn't help that he didn't have any talent around him. I mean nfl talent. You should know by know college stats will not dictate your pro career. Baed on your analysis Graham Harell, Josh Johnson, and Chase Daniel's should have no problem throwing 25-30 td's in the NFL? and no Matt Ryan didn't play like garbage last year. His production was average but its rare for a rookie QB to come in and put those numbers in his first year. I know they are a division rival but Ryan is a legit QB. We are in no position to trash their QB when we have no better option than him at this moment,.

Leftwich technically has the better stats then Ryan. Leftwich should have had atleast 3 tds that game. (AB Pass, and the one that would have ensued if Winslow makes the 4th down catch.)
You must have taken some happy pills. You don't seem so angry.

Matt Ryan for President

playitagain

Rookie

#34 : September 17, 2009, 10:09:48 PM

Let me tell you something, I dig your work.  Playing one side against the other, in bed with everybody, just fabulous stuff.

Falcon4Life

Rookie

#35 : September 17, 2009, 10:11:07 PM

That's the second time you've ripped off The Big Lebowski you human paraquat.   Get outta Malibu you dead beat.   

Let me tell you something, I dig your work.  Playing one side against the other, in bed with everybody, just fabulous stuff.

obviously your not a golfer

Matt Ryan for President

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#36 : September 17, 2009, 10:12:09 PM

That's the second time you've ripped off The Big Lebowski you human paraquat. � Get outta Malibu you dead beat. �

Let me tell you something, I dig your work. �Playing one side against the other, in bed with everybody, just fabulous stuff.

I was in bed with your mom while you were still at the daycare today.   Yes I mean coitus.  

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#37 : September 17, 2009, 10:22:54 PM

Georgia Sucks...St. Johns River flows north and all Georgia is...The upper low life trash of North Florida...OBD

Falcon4Life

Rookie

#38 : September 17, 2009, 10:24:40 PM

Georgia Sucks...St. Johns River flows north and all Georgia is...The upper low life trash of North Florida...OBD
Thanks for the compliment.

Matt Ryan for President

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler
#39 : September 17, 2009, 10:25:53 PM

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

Falcon4Life

Rookie

#40 : September 17, 2009, 10:30:25 PM

Hey, your a falcon fan too.

Matt Ryan for President

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#41 : September 17, 2009, 10:32:24 PM

lmao.

BucNation408

Second String

#42 : September 17, 2009, 11:06:23 PM

haha nice pix dude!! that huge booty!! lolx

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#43 : September 18, 2009, 08:58:19 AM

I can't help that week one was disappointing for you guys. You still have 15 games to put 1 in the win column. I am sure Detroit wouldn't mind sharing the record book with you. I am sure the top pick in 2010 will help the re-building process. Hang in there.

Hey, jerkoff.  We already hold the record for most consecutive losses, so take that!  In your face, Falcons!  With your best rookie QB ever, more than capable head coach, outstanding ground attack and upgraded defense.  You wish you could be us!!!

Seriously, though, we have a record of owing your azzes, even when our season's in the toilett.  I expect that will continue.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#44 : September 18, 2009, 09:42:31 AM

Worst troll ever

He got you to write in his thread. ... Think about it.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buc Fans are Angry « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools