Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Leonard Davis, or Jordan Black? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
: February 17, 2007, 12:55:28 AM

One guy has quick feet.  The other has brute force.

Which one do you want? 

#1 : February 17, 2007, 01:08:54 AM

Is this a joke? GIMME THE HORSE!

#2 : February 17, 2007, 03:23:26 AM

I feel stupid posting this but......I know Leonard Davis but I never heard of Jordan Black?????? Sorry????!!!! [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] ??? ???

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#3 : February 17, 2007, 08:13:57 AM

Jordan Black has a nickname among Chiefs fans.. I-65.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#4 : February 17, 2007, 08:22:15 AM

Let's hope it doesn't come down to Davis V Black.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#5 : February 17, 2007, 10:00:33 AM

One guy has quick feet. The other has brute force.

Which one do you want?

neither.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : February 17, 2007, 10:13:35 AM

Jordan Black has a nickname among Chiefs fans.. I-65.

You mean he's not as good as Willie Roaf? Holy crap! It is hard to find a good LOT? Gasp, no!

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#7 : February 17, 2007, 10:23:41 AM

So Dal, are yoiu saying Black is not better than Roaf? 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#8 : February 17, 2007, 10:25:17 AM

I think I would rather have Davis, upon a nights sleep.

No offense Ether.

Would rather see a mauler in the offense.  Problem is, he is slow, and the DEs in the South are pretty fast (quick).

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#9 : February 17, 2007, 10:29:22 AM

Julius Peppers vs Leonard Davis... Peppers wins 10/10 times... But than again Peppers can just bull rush Jordan... Ill take Davis and have a TE lineup were J-Peppers is at..

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#10 : February 17, 2007, 10:42:45 AM

Julius Peppers vs Leonard Davis... Peppers wins 10/10 times... But than again Peppers can just bull rush Jordan... Ill take Davis and have a TE lineup were J-Peppers is at..

Or why not get a real LT in the draft so we don't have to worry about Peppers and tie up our TE?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#11 : February 17, 2007, 10:44:40 AM

The Bucs would.  BUt Detroit has other ideas.

Or why not get a real LT in the draft so we don't have to worry about Peppers and tie up our TE?

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#12 : February 17, 2007, 10:48:02 AM

Peppers rushes over Trueblood's slow self so it doesn't matter which LOT we get to block he'll be beating the same guy on the other side.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#13 : February 17, 2007, 10:49:16 AM

Um..im pretty sure the Lions pick ahead of us. And I doubt Joe Thomas could take J-Pepp by himself as many oline can't in the NFL

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#14 : February 17, 2007, 11:24:31 AM

Thomas is available if the price is right.  Or Brown could be had in a trade down.  Or maybe Staley will develop into a top LT.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Leonard Davis, or Jordan Black? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools