Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Would you want this.. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#15 : February 19, 2007, 07:04:06 PM

I would not want that.  Shaub is a guy who had 1 good game against the Patriots and then has done nothing since.  To me that's like trading back 6 spaces for a 4th rounder.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#16 : February 19, 2007, 06:57:53 PM

Trade our 1st pick to Atlanta for their 1st(#10) and Matt Schuab if Calvin Johnson is still available?  Essentially it would be like getting a young QB that looks the part of a quality starter and who has some WCO experience instead of a 2nd rounder(like most trade down scenarios suggest) and would still allow us to get a guy like Okoye, Carriker, Landry, Nelson, or Levi Brown, etc.  I would be for it.  I think Schuab could be a fine starter in this league.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#17 : February 19, 2007, 08:13:17 PM

Because I have zero confidence in Simms and Gradkowski will never have an NFL arm.  I also don't want a 37 year old FA or trade a pick for a #1 bust with a $5 million dollar a year contract.

#18 : February 19, 2007, 08:19:43 PM

Why would you want to give a division rival a player like Calvin Johnson? If Calvin Johnson is available at #3 or 4 then he is the odds on favorite to be a Buccaneer.

Because they wouldn't have anyone to throw him the ball anyway.  ;D

Probably.

sma2680

Practice Squad

#19 : February 19, 2007, 08:39:36 PM

I wouldn't do that trade.  I don't think the Bucs or Falcons would either.  I mean the Falcons have a new coach who isn't sure what he has in Vick, I doubt they will get rid of Schaub w/o letting Petrino getting a chance to evaluate both of them.  I have a hard time seeing the bucs trading out of their pick with CJ or Joe Thomas still on the board.

gone

Hall of Famer
#20 : February 19, 2007, 08:42:29 PM

Would I want that?

No.

#21 : February 19, 2007, 08:44:19 PM

No cuz then welet him go to the rival stupid and he is the best athlete in the draft let's not do what the Texans did last year now

jsunm73

Pro Bowler

#22 : February 19, 2007, 11:22:40 PM

no thanks.i'd keep our pick.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#23 : February 19, 2007, 11:04:36 PM

Trade our 1st pick to Atlanta for their 1st(#10) and Matt Schuab if Calvin Johnson is still available? Essentially it would be like getting a young QB that looks the part of a quality starter and who has some WCO experience instead of a 2nd rounder(like most trade down scenarios suggest) and would still allow us to get a guy like Okoye, Carriker, Landry, Nelson, or Levi Brown, etc. I would be for it. I think Schuab could be a fine starter in this league.
Are you serious? Trade CJ away to a divison oppenent...right
Your crazy,Shuab never proved himself it would be an awful trade..Throw in Michael Vick then I will think about it..

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Would you want this.. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools