Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How about WR David Ball « previous next »
Page: 1

TURBO

Hall of Famer

: October 24, 2007, 04:08:59 PM

didn't he admit that he had a "thinkin' problem?"

lol

thanson

Starter

#1 : October 24, 2007, 03:29:21 PM

We know he can catch the ball. Heck he almost broke all of Jerry Rice's records. Sorry you don't feel the same way Cadillac Attack. I guess more people then i think he is godd cause tampa brought him in durign training camp and he signed and was cut by the bears. All I know is that he can catch and better then most of our wr.

The Q

Pro Bowler

#2 : October 24, 2007, 11:41:31 AM

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/idiot

Watch it bout 30 seconds thru, it'll start singing...

You think this thread deserves something like that. Damn, you be dumb.

The BUCS are gonna surprise people this year!

ncharron53

Practice Squad

#3 : October 24, 2007, 01:43:09 PM

I played 2 high school football games against him when he was at Spaulding High School. Division 2 Vermont high school. Back then I didnt think there was even a chance for him to get a shot at the NFL. I do know he can jump through the roof, as he was the VT high jump champ in track.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 23, 2007, 07:03:40 PM

I was burning to use it on someone ^^... and I've seen him he's not top notch in the NFL

thanson

Starter

#5 : October 23, 2007, 03:37:41 PM

Bet you are all wondering who that is...the bucs brought him in during training camp this year. He holds the record for Division I-AA touchdown receptions. We know he can catch. He almost broke all of Jerry Rice's records. Thoughts?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 23, 2007, 07:06:40 PM

I did not see anything in the post that justifies that response.  Save it for trolls.  JMVHO

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 24, 2007, 10:38:19 PM

didn't he admit that he had a "thinkin' problem?"

lol

damn, no one gets it...

:-[

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 23, 2007, 07:02:29 PM

That is what a poster gets for offering a thought and asking a question?  Wow -

Thanson - your thought was interesting but unfortunately I don't know anything about the player - but at least this second response to your well intended thread it not a totally uncalled for juvenile insult.  Wow again.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 23, 2007, 06:55:41 PM

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How about WR David Ball « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools