Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Draft day and free agent decisions. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

: February 19, 2007, 04:21:38 PM

I hope if the Bucs sign a good free agent o-lineman they go with either Calvin Johnson or Adrian Peterson in the draft, but if we don't land a free agent then hopefully Joe Thomas is still there to take to shore up that line for years to come.

#1 : February 19, 2007, 04:22:27 PM

I would puke my intestines out if Adrian 'Can't finish a season' Peterson is the pick.

#2 : February 19, 2007, 04:23:53 PM

Will you still be puking if he is on his way to let's say 1,200 yards and 9-10 touchdowns next year; I thinks not??  ;)

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#3 : February 19, 2007, 04:24:13 PM

Tra Thomas may get cut or traded. I would have him over Davis/and Trueblood. I don't want Adrian Peterson we have Caddy and he reminds me and shows flashes of Walter Payton.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

#4 : February 19, 2007, 04:29:38 PM

Cadillac is starting to look like a 12-15 carries type of back or he gets injured, so we need another quality back to SHARE that load with him like alot of teams are doing right now.

#5 : February 19, 2007, 04:30:10 PM

And getting a guy who can't play 11 games in a row, can't catch, can't block...PERFECT

#6 : February 19, 2007, 04:34:21 PM

Yeah, that's why he is verrry high on everyone's draft board moron.  ::)

#7 : February 19, 2007, 04:35:58 PM

LOL
AP = less durable in college version of Caddy

You're just too blind to realize it....ask DTG, ask anyone whose seen him play, they'll tell you he and Caddy are basically the same player.

Also Caddy went 5th, that's high on people's draft boards with the same cons.

#8 : February 19, 2007, 04:39:00 PM

I have watched a few games where he basically DOMINATED and took over; and trust me once the season starts wether the Bucs have him or someone else does, you will be eating alot of your words and hearing 1,000 "I told you so's" from me.  ;)

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#9 : February 19, 2007, 04:41:00 PM

Drafting a RB that early is very poor value.  Plus, Lynch is a much better fit for this offense than AD.

#10 : February 19, 2007, 04:42:22 PM

Umm...okay? Going out on a limb saying a top five player in a draft will dominate...I wish I had megastones like you, too bad for your man love that we have a back here who is more proven, and at least stayed healthy while putting up near the same numbers sharing the ball with two other NFL RBs and against the vaunted SEC rather than the defense-less B12.

Bradentonian- Agreed.

#11 : February 19, 2007, 04:43:09 PM

LYNCH?? And Ether is probably the same guy who thinks Reggie Bush sucks, and wouldn't have drafted him in the first round.  ::)

#12 : February 19, 2007, 04:46:37 PM

No I would've taken him first overall quite frankly.

#13 : February 19, 2007, 04:47:33 PM

AP comes in, rushes for 1000 yards, and then next season gets hurt for some games, then Chrispy comes on and says he knows we shouldn't of drafted him.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#14 : February 19, 2007, 04:50:14 PM

We don't even run the football that much, that would be a waste a pick. You should have said pick Adrian Peterson trade him to denver for thier pick and D.J Williams. We have a good backup right now in Pittman,he can catch, hard runner,good blitz picker upper, all hes missing is blazing speed.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Draft day and free agent decisions. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools