Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For those of us that support Jon « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 14 15 16

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
« #225 : February 19, 2007, 12:38:56 PM »

you guys have filled 6 pages with nothing but crap...if you are so bored that this is the best you can do ( i.e. repeating yourselves over and over and over over many threads, many months etc.) go donate your time to help the truly needy like Metropolitan Ministries, Joshua House etc.  your inanity is awesome in it's perseverence and self-importance.  or online dating...anything but this stuff...ad nauseum/  Jeeez.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
« #226 : February 19, 2007, 03:45:47 PM »

Online dating? Wow, never thought I'd see that reference in one of these threads. A for originality. But you lose points from the Russian judge for drab svimwear!

In Verner We Trust

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
« #227 : February 19, 2007, 03:48:57 PM »

leopard prints are drab?

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

« #228 : February 19, 2007, 03:54:07 PM »

you guys have filled 6 pages with nothing but crap...if you are so bored that this is the best you can do ( i.e. repeating yourselves over and over and over over many threads, many months etc.) go donate your time to help the truly needy like Metropolitan Ministries, Joshua House etc.  your inanity is awesome in it's perseverence and self-importance.  or online dating...anything but this stuff...ad nauseum/  Jeeez.

I love it when people try and get you to lead their lifestyle and not your own...It's the off-season but I'm sure you knew that already...we are just talking to talk, don't like it then pass it on by...word

tampabayfan

Pro Bowler

« #229 : February 19, 2007, 05:06:20 PM »

He get's one more year, as far as I'm concerned.. If we don't see things getting better.. He will most likely be gone after the 2007 season....

I'm cool with that, he deserves another year.

The people who hate him as a person and coach don't want him to get another year with the fear that he's going to turn it around.
no the fear is that he will not turn things around and we will be even pushed back further from turning things around.  I'm scared of who he will draft and the long term impact it will have on the team.
  Page: 1 ... 14 15 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For those of us that support Jon « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools