Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: this could be scary « previous next »
Page: 1

: February 19, 2007, 06:12:09 PM

[banghead]

bucball2010

Pro Bowler
#1 : February 19, 2007, 04:41:07 PM

i would hate to see Oakland acquire David Carr if he does they will trade Randy Moss and Joey Porter and draft Calvin Johnson i sure hope that this does not happen.

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.

Philippians 4:6

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#2 : February 19, 2007, 04:43:59 PM

Denver is trying to make a trade with Houston, so I don't see Randy Moss and Porter going to Houston
Proposal
Texans Get-
Jake Plummer
Tatum Bell
Another player

Denver Gets-
#8 overall, they want Adrian Peterson

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

gone

Hall of Famer
#3 : February 19, 2007, 05:45:29 PM

Why would Denver draft a RB that high?

#4 : February 19, 2007, 05:36:48 PM

"Denver Gets-
#8 overall, they want Adrian Peterson"..........Devner doesn't know squat about drafting running backs.....

replica

Hall of Famer
#5 : February 20, 2007, 08:27:19 AM

Those players are not worth #8 overall..

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : February 20, 2007, 08:54:17 AM

So the deal is HOU gets a bag of rocks and DEN gets a high draft pick. Gosh, I wonder why DEN is willing to do that deal. I've seen smarter deals go down in FFL leagues.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

BucLord

Starter

#7 : February 20, 2007, 09:42:59 AM

I'm hearing the Raiders and Texans are about to pull off the deal. Word is the Texans are looking for the Raiders rd 3 pick and Oakland is offerring it's 4th.

I'm also hearing that there also might be a swap of 1st rd picks, Texans to #1 and the Raiders dropping to #8.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

It's always about Marcia

TBYFLBuc

Second String

#8 : February 20, 2007, 10:04:17 AM

I'm hearing the Raiders and Texans are about to pull off the deal. Word is the Texans are looking for the Raiders rd 3 pick and Oakland is offerring it's 4th.

I'm also hearing that there also might be a swap of 1st rd picks, Texans to #1 and the Raiders dropping to #8.
That would be better for us b/c they obviously would draft Russel/Quinn dropping Joe T. and/or CJ to us at 3/4.

BucLord

Starter

#9 : February 20, 2007, 11:38:47 AM

That would be better for us b/c they obviously would draft Russel/Quinn dropping Joe T. and/or CJ to us at 3/4.

Yup, thats my thinking

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

It's always about Marcia

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#10 : February 20, 2007, 01:24:20 PM

who says peterson will even be there at #8? the browns are rumored to want him

and why would the texans want two bum WR's? they got andre johnson

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: this could be scary « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools