Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Combine Tomorrow! « previous next »
Page: 1

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
: February 20, 2007, 02:39:32 PM

Check in starts tomorrow.  Measurements on Thursday and the timing stuff over the weekend.  Finally we'll have some new information to argue endlessly about!

bucs1

Practice Squad
#1 : February 20, 2007, 02:42:57 PM

When will the coin flip be?

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#2 : February 20, 2007, 02:44:51 PM

When will the coin flip be?

I heard it was on the second day of the combine last season, but as far as I know there isn't a set date.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#3 : February 20, 2007, 02:45:51 PM

hopefully sooner than later.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#4 : February 20, 2007, 02:48:05 PM

Psychological testing starts on Thursday for the OL so we'll have Joe Thomas' intelligence to argue about pretty soon.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : February 20, 2007, 02:50:35 PM

http://nfl.com/combine

They claim "If you miss the workouts on NFL Network, you can get all the times and measurements from every day's field drills right here. We'll have 40 times, broad and vertical jump results, and times from the three-cone, short shuttle and long shuttle drills."

Hopefully they are smart enough to put this into an easy to read chart form but still having s single point of reference should be good.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Shag

Pro Bowler

#6 : February 20, 2007, 02:53:57 PM

Hopefully they are smart enough to put this into an easy to read chart form but still having s single point of reference should be good.

That would be nice. I get tired of having to search all over the place for combine numbers.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#7 : February 20, 2007, 02:57:06 PM

That would be nice. I get tired of having to search all over the place for combine numbers.

I remember when Ronnie Brown ripped off his time it was like a myth for several hours.  I didn't have the NFL Network at the time and everywhere I lookd had a different time. 

I know these guys will post the numbers, I just hope they do it in a timely fashion.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#8 : February 20, 2007, 02:58:01 PM

This group, who is now charging for this stuff, has the best formatting of the info plus the 10 and 20 yard splits are numbers I really like to have.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/nflcombinebypos.php?draftyear=2007&GenPos=QB&sortorder=LastName&order=ASC

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Combine Tomorrow! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools