Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 10 points for D/ST in bye week? « previous next »
Page: 1

Incognito

Hall of Famer

: October 06, 2009, 05:38:49 AM

So I have 13 teams on ESPN and was looking at the available D/STs. The weird thing is that the ones who are on their bye week are projected to get 10 points. I know that the D/STs get 10 points to start each game... so my question is this...

If I take a D/ST from FA who is on a bye, do I automatically get 10 points for that position?

escobar

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 06, 2009, 04:38:45 PM

If you are in the strangest league in the history of fantasy maybe. My answer would be no.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 06, 2009, 04:39:51 PM

I doubt it, but with ESPN leagues you never know

jameswilder

Starter

#3 : October 08, 2009, 07:47:31 AM

I noticed that as well. I have the Packers D and saw they were forecasting 10 points. It might just be a glitch in the software. I noticed last sunday at 11:30am I was adjusting my rosters and they had shown that 3 games had already started. I wouldn't take a chance starting them on a bye.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy- B. Franklin.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 10 points for D/ST in bye week? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools