Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL network to cover coin toss live. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

: February 21, 2007, 02:36:13 PM

A friend of mind just told me he saw an add on NFL network that they will be covering the coin toss live. Has anyone else seen this and when is it scheduled ???????????????

Please let it be Buc heads not Brown tails

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#1 : February 21, 2007, 02:40:18 PM

Damn give me a time ,I will change the channel!

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#2 : February 21, 2007, 02:44:57 PM

[banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]
At the time it was great but right now I am wishing Bryant had missed that field goal! 
 [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]  [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

#3 : February 21, 2007, 02:52:42 PM

Wow wishing a loss for an unproven player...great fan you are.

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#4 : February 21, 2007, 02:57:43 PM

Ya your right my bad. Instead we should have lost to the Browns

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#5 : February 21, 2007, 03:00:25 PM

I know "hate" has the NFL network.

#6 : February 21, 2007, 03:05:07 PM

yes, i do. Its a beautiful thing.

Havent seen or heard anything about coin toss but i just shot an email to Florio to see if he knows anything.

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#7 : February 21, 2007, 03:06:14 PM

I gotta laugh at my buddy the Browns fan. I've tried to explain the tiebreaker thing to him, but he's still beside himself about us beating them and still maybe picking before them. Wish you guys could hear him rant, funny stuff..

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#8 : February 21, 2007, 03:05:42 PM

[banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]
At the time it was great but right now I am wishing Bryant had missed that field goal!
 [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]  [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

that was amazing i wouldnt take that away. the few highlights of the 06 season and u want to take it away. in other words why couldnt they win one more game!!!!!! [banghead]

Shag

Pro Bowler

#9 : February 21, 2007, 03:06:26 PM

Wow wishing a loss for an unproven player...great fan you are.

The loss would be for a chance to get a better player. Maybe he wants the Bucs to have more talent.

#10 : February 21, 2007, 03:08:05 PM

I gotta laugh at my buddy the Browns fan. I've tried to explain the tiebreaker thing to him, but he's still beside himself about us beating them and still maybe picking before them. Wish you guys could hear him rant, funny stuff..

I'm happy about it but it really makes no sense.... we beat them so you'd think they would choose first.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#11 : February 21, 2007, 03:08:51 PM

Havent seen or heard anything about coin toss but i just shot an email to Florio to see if he knows anything.

I'm in email contact with Florio as well. He replies to all of them, dude straight gangsta.

#12 : February 21, 2007, 03:09:59 PM

I'm in email contact with Florio as well. He replies to all of them, dude straight gangsta.

I like him. He doesn't always like what i say to him but he always responds... usually pretty quickly.

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#13 : February 21, 2007, 03:16:05 PM

I want that third pick so BAAAAAAAAAAAD

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#14 : February 21, 2007, 03:18:06 PM

I bet ALLEN will be wearing Depends to the coin toss
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL network to cover coin toss live. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools