Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL network to cover coin toss live. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#15 : February 21, 2007, 03:42:30 PM

I gotta laugh at my buddy the Browns fan. I've tried to explain the tiebreaker thing to him, but he's still beside himself about us beating them and still maybe picking before them. Wish you guys could hear him rant, funny stuff..

LMAO I would be the same way

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#16 : February 21, 2007, 03:51:07 PM

I gotta laugh at my buddy the Browns fan. I've tried to explain the tiebreaker thing to him, but he's still beside himself about us beating them and still maybe picking before them. Wish you guys could hear him rant, funny stuff..

After being on the indangered species list for so long it is great to know that their is still a few of them around.
Have you reported your last sighting of your friends to the authorities yet.
Wow last year spotting and filming of a white beaked spotted woodpecker in South carolina, and now a reports of a Brown fan coming out and in to the open get a picture fast.

LOL next thing you know they will be saying that there are cardinals in Arizona

Bucfan77

Rookie

#17 : February 21, 2007, 04:36:08 PM

I read this morning that the coin toss is the morning of the 23rd. I don't remember where though(foxsports.net?). I'll be keeping my eyes open for this and update if I find the article again.

#18 : February 21, 2007, 04:47:32 PM

After being on the indangered species list for so long it is great to know that their is still a few of them around.
Wow last year spotting and filming of a white beaked spotted woodpecker in South carolina, and now a reports of a Brown fan coming out and in to the open get a picture fast.

What the hell...

catch2355

Practice Squad

#19 : February 21, 2007, 04:53:29 PM

What the hell...

im with you.....where did this come from?

SHIVVER

Pro Bowler

#20 : February 21, 2007, 05:34:24 PM

HEADS all the way homie!!!!

#21 : February 21, 2007, 06:07:10 PM

[banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]
At the time it was great but right now I am wishing Bryant had missed that field goal!
 [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]  [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]
Haha...some fools came on here and said they wanted us to lose at the end of the season to get a better pick, and now you guys don't want it...comical...

magicfan39126

Pro Bowler

#22 : February 21, 2007, 06:08:13 PM

When is the toss?

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#23 : February 21, 2007, 06:33:22 PM

When is the toss?

That's what we're trying to figure out, man.  Hopefully it will be sometime this week and not at the owners meeting.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#24 : February 21, 2007, 07:26:53 PM

Friday, I believe

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#25 : February 21, 2007, 07:34:47 PM

It should be tomorrow morning.  At least thats what I thought.  Last year it was the second day, but the first day was just guys arriving and signing in.  It was the first day where they were actually combining, and they commenced to getting the flip overwith that morning. So whatever day that is is most likely when they flip.

Thats it I'm dumping Brighthouse.  I can't watch the flip!

BucsPirate

Pro Bowler

#26 : February 21, 2007, 08:02:35 PM

http://www.topix.net/content/trb/2158267414322745966800295213423485411749

This report says it's on Friday.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#27 : February 21, 2007, 08:08:45 PM

Friday is so far away. :(

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#28 : February 21, 2007, 08:41:50 PM

Gotta go with that report I guess.  I was going by how they did it last year.  Whew I almost took the day off tomorrow. 

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#29 : February 21, 2007, 09:58:24 PM

I haven't seen any ads on "The Network" about it but it wouldn't surprise me.  I mean it's all football all the time so why wouldn't they cover it?

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL network to cover coin toss live. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools