Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Calvin Johnson is going to be on Ron and Ian VERY SOON « previous next »
Page: 1 2

« : February 22, 2007, 10:15:53 AM »

Calvin Johnson will do an interview with Ron and Ian really soon...If you can tune in and listen  AM 620 WDAE

My guess Ian will change his mind about him once he talks to him (he is a joe thomas fan)

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #1 : February 22, 2007, 10:17:27 AM »

Ian is an idiot.  I mean, does he really think JT is going to slip to the Bucs?  The Lions have all but cemented the deal with the guy.

quezilla

Hall of Famer
« #2 : February 22, 2007, 10:20:42 AM »

Ian is an idiot. I mean, does he really think JT is going to slip to the Bucs? The Lions have all but cemented the deal with the guy.

Not so fast Mel Kiper, we are still months away from the draft.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #3 : February 22, 2007, 10:21:38 AM »

Ian is an idiot. I mean, does he really think JT is going to slip to the Bucs? The Lions have all but cemented the deal with the guy.

Not so fast Mel Kiper, we are still months away from the draft.
All right.

Joe Thomas will go to the Raiders then.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #4 : February 22, 2007, 10:22:26 AM »

Thomas to the Faders makes more sense than the Lions.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

« #5 : February 22, 2007, 10:46:40 AM »

Has he been on yet?

marlevr

Second String
« #6 : February 22, 2007, 10:51:46 AM »

He was, he did't say nothing major. The guy sounds down to earth, said the right answers, sounded like a nice guy.

He isn't going to work out at the combine, he will leave all that for his pro day.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #7 : February 22, 2007, 10:55:28 AM »

He isn't going to work out at the combine, he will leave all that for his pro day.

I really wish the NFL would put a stop to this crap. Everyone runs at the combine, on the same track, with the same no wind.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Swolf

Practice Squad

« #8 : February 22, 2007, 11:19:42 AM »

If you wanna hear the interview go to www.620wdae.com and click on the Ron and Ian Page

« #9 : February 22, 2007, 11:21:52 AM »

If you wanna hear the interview go to www.620wdae.com and click on the Ron and Ian Page

Can't do it here @ work, but thanx.

Swolf

Practice Squad

« #10 : February 22, 2007, 11:26:05 AM »

No Problem

BucLord

Starter

« #11 : February 22, 2007, 11:28:35 AM »

I'm hearing the Raiders are going to trade out with the Texans.. Carr to Oakland and Houstons 2nd to swap with Oakland were the Raiders will take Adrian Peterson and the Texans taking Calvin Johnson #1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

It's always about Marcia

JC510

Practice Squad

« #12 : February 22, 2007, 11:32:16 AM »

I really wish the NFL would put a stop to this crap. Everyone runs at the combine, on the same track, with the same no wind.

I agree. These coaches and scouts shouldn't have to fly all over the country in late Feb-March because some prima donnas want to work out at their "pro day". If these players aren't going to work out then they shouldn't be allowed to go to the combine. Let lesser players go who otherwise wouldn't be invited.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #13 : February 22, 2007, 11:39:22 AM »

Can't do it here @ work, but thanx.

You really should listen, interviews like this only come along once every ten years

;)

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

« #14 : February 22, 2007, 11:48:47 AM »

A better solution would be to get rid of the 40 yard dash altogether and do the same for the benchpress. Both tests are practically worthless in evaluating a player's potential in the NFL. If they're going to make them run in straight line, put them in full pads and a helmet. If they want them to push something it should be a sled for a certain distance

Personally, I'd like to see more position drills in addittion to the agility/strenght tests that actually show tangible metrics (ala 3 cone drill, short shuttle, broad jump, etc.)
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Calvin Johnson is going to be on Ron and Ian VERY SOON « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools