Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: RB Matchups=which is best? « previous next »
Page: 1

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
: October 22, 2009, 06:58:51 AM

Thomas Jones vs Oak, Ryan Grant vs Cle and Gore vs Hou. I need 2 of the 3 which duo would you use?

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

TheGrahamCracker

Rookie

#1 : October 22, 2009, 06:12:25 PM

all three have great matchups. u cant go wrong with starting any of them. but id start jones and grant. gore is coming off the injury still so hes kind of a question mark still.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 22, 2009, 06:15:33 PM

Jones and Gore.   Texans run defense is awful and Gore is suppsoedly 100% and ready to go.  Jones because the Jets are just pounding the ball.  Grant is still having trouble getting it going.  Although I agree that none of them look like bad plays.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 22, 2009, 06:54:08 PM

Jones and Gore.   Texans run defense is awful and Gore is suppsoedly 100% and ready to go.  Jones because the Jets are just pounding the ball.  Grant is still having trouble getting it going.  Although I agree that none of them look like bad plays.

I agree with Jones and Gore as well and for the same reasons.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 22, 2009, 07:24:41 PM

all three have great matchups. u cant go wrong with starting any of them. but id start jones and grant. gore is coming off the injury still so hes kind of a question mark still.

Seconded.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#5 : October 22, 2009, 11:45:36 PM

Only thing that could hurt you with taking Gore is that Houston's offense is rolling and if they get up quick SF could be forced to Air it out.

However like said before, not a bad choice with any of them.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: RB Matchups=which is best? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools