Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Toilet Bowl « previous next »
Page: 1

Badabing

Hall of Famer

: October 25, 2009, 08:03:53 PM

I was thinking that teams like the Rams and Bucs are brutally atrocious clubs.  The Titans and Rams play each other this year, so assuming somebody wins that game(Titans), what do you think of a Toilet Bowl played after the Super Bowl.

Let's say that both the Rams and Bucs go 0-16.  They must play a game and the WINNER get's the FIRST OVERALL pick.  Gives the team something to play for....

I think Goodell should consider this, especially over a coin flip.

Kjun85

Pro Bowler

#1 : October 25, 2009, 08:06:09 PM

Why would they even play they would just sandbag the entire game, go to O.T and say they did not know the overtime rule and the game ends with both teams Failing.

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 25, 2009, 08:08:05 PM

You know what would be fitting is if RAW goes 0-16 and still doesn't get the first pick...Loser of all losers!

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 25, 2009, 08:08:14 PM

I doubt the game would end in a tie, as it would be treated like a "playoff" game and you play til you win.

Obviously some players won't care, but the long term guys will want to improve the team and I'm sure the coach will coach his heart out.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 25, 2009, 08:45:16 PM

Good lord the Rams fan base (feel strange saying that) must all be in zombie mode right now.  Every year it seems they are getting high draft picks, and doing NOTHING with them.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#5 : October 25, 2009, 08:47:26 PM

Good lord the Rams fan base (feel strange saying that) must all be in zombie mode right now.  Every year it seems they are getting high draft picks, and doing NOTHING with them.

Ya its been a while since they made the playoffs.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Toilet Bowl « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools