Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: i hope the glazers. « previous next »
Page: 1

imamonsterbuc

Practice Squad

: November 15, 2009, 09:01:43 PM

are pissing there pants about freeman and can wait till off season to get him some REAL.RELIABLE.

Talent. just picture freeman with a healthy run game and a good #1 receiver.

entertainment at its best fellas.

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 15, 2009, 09:39:46 PM

could be a deadly offense... with the right scheme of course. which would mean olson needs to be gonezo

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 15, 2009, 09:40:45 PM

I hope we spend to the cap (if there is a cap)...

grungy

Second String
#3 : November 15, 2009, 09:48:14 PM

I'll bet the Glazer's are more excited about Barth - wondering if he can kick a soccer ball.

OldBloodandBucs

Starter

#4 : November 15, 2009, 09:53:42 PM

At least we finally have a kicker who can make FG's over 50 yds. Finally.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 15, 2009, 09:57:04 PM

I'll bet the Glazer's are more excited about Barth - wondering if he can kick a soccer ball.
Let's hope not.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

OldBloodandBucs

Starter

#6 : November 15, 2009, 09:56:32 PM

Freeman could do a lot better with a offensive coaching staff and a HC who know how to win.

burger40

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 15, 2009, 11:12:05 PM

i don't think Olson was the problem at all today. people who constantly whine about not staying with the run should note that we had more run plays than pass just like against NE although some QB runs helped that stat so more like 52% pass 48% run but when you are down you can't afford to be any more devoted t othe run....especially when our run game is lackluster.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#8 : November 15, 2009, 11:22:40 PM

I dont think there is anything wrong with getting some short term weapons for Freeman in free agency. I really think our defense needs our attention this draft and we can go WR next years draft. Just pick up a couple of weapons for Freeman in FA if we can.

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

#9 : November 15, 2009, 11:53:30 PM

I hope Olson isn't a gonner, instead I'd much rather see him demoted back to QB Coach.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: i hope the glazers. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools