Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Whats the worst thing about Freeman? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Runole

Hall of Famer
#75 : November 17, 2009, 04:31:52 PM

A lot of the criticisms here just aren't warranted. The guy has played 2 freakin games people. And he's improved over his first start.

Does anyone really expect him to be Tom Brady or Peyton Manning already? That's simply unrealistic.

Don't expect him to be a Tom Brady or Peyton Manning.  I just was pointing out a couple of things against the Dolphins that he needs to improve upon.  He had the ball stripped a couple of times because on no awareness of the rushers.

And while many were pleased with his tongue lashing of Ward looking at the replay Ward would have been a better choice for the throw. IMO   Yes, Winslow should have caught the ball but on the replay, there were three players around him while no one was covering Ward. He was wide fricken open and he was just a little bit to the left of Winslow just not as far down the field.

I am sure such things are correctable. However, if I see him get the ball stripped a couple more times this weekend, to me pocket awareness will still be a problem.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Whats the worst thing about Freeman? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools