Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Shows this Fall... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 12, 2009, 10:23:34 PM

The Office was once again HILARIOUS tonight!!  :D

I do DECLARE that this statement is rather accurate sir.

Dude the ending with them all holding up each other with the fake weapons nearly made me spit iced tea all over my coffee table!!   

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 13, 2009, 12:04:29 AM

I have not enjoyed a show like The Office since back in the Seinfeld days when it was in prime time sindication.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 18, 2009, 02:17:15 AM

Only new shows that I've liked this season are Community and White Collar. I've yet to see Flash Forward or V but heard good things about it. There's also a new show on FX I've seen commercials for. Its call "The League" and it looks to have a funny premise.

Yeah I forgot about White Collar.   It's pretty good.   The League I wasn't impressed with.   I saw the premiere and I seriously doubt that show makes it more then one season if that.   A sitcom about a fantasy football league?   Sure that is somewhat funny for us guys but I don't see how they will make it last as a long term thing.   

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 18, 2009, 08:48:33 AM

The ending was hillarious. One of the funniest things i've ever seen haha. Classic

and when they all started shooting, laying on the floor, with Dwight pretending his bloodd was shooting out of his chest, that is some serious funny stuff...

I started buying all the seasons on dvd, and I'll tell you this much, when you see those shows a second time, they are even funnier...

great show!

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 18, 2009, 09:37:15 AM

Two best new shows

Lie To Me
White Collar

Old and still good NCIS-but DiNozzo seems to get more obnoxious every show. No way he gets away with that crap in real life. It tends to drag the show down. But its still good.
Just can't get into the new one MCIS-LA, for some reason.

Also old ones, but still good. Bones and Mentalist.

Am not a sitcom fan at all.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 18, 2009, 09:43:07 AM

Lie To Me is not new this fall Unc...

ranman

Pro Bowler
#21 : November 18, 2009, 10:11:22 AM

Curb your Enthusiam is hilarious.  Particularly if you liked the "Seinfeld" humor. 

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 18, 2009, 12:17:32 PM

I always find myself wishing that the Office was an hour long show instead of a half hour.

ranman

Pro Bowler
#23 : November 18, 2009, 02:26:08 PM

Tivo'd.  Waiting for the Mother in Law to go back home to catch up the last two weeks.  The last ep I watched was the dead goose/ duck.  I cried...

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#24 : November 20, 2009, 08:33:27 AM

Turbo,

You are right-my wife informed me of that at dinner last nite.

I had never heard of it before. Guess this is the second season.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

Stratobuc

Starter
#25 : November 21, 2009, 06:55:39 AM

Stargate Universe is getting pretty good after a slow start.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Shows this Fall... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools