Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Season Ticket Holders? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

light*beer

Rookie

: November 25, 2009, 09:51:50 AM

Just curious how many current season ticket holders plan to renew going into the 2010 season with the state of things at One Buc right now?  No clear cut direction by the organization, cheap ass owners (or perhaps just owners with interests elsewhere),  very little talent on the roster, NO entertainment value for your dollar......

For those that do plan to renew, please explain why. ???

hoodsbucs

Pro Bowler
#1 : November 25, 2009, 10:05:05 AM

Its hard to not renew when you sign up for season tix...its a 10 yr plan with seat deposit, so unless you plan to give up all the money you put in for the deposit, theres no real way to get out...

kapsta

Rookie

#2 : November 25, 2009, 10:05:58 AM

HELL NO! 12 year season ticket holder. I can get in every game for half the price and cheap owners

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 25, 2009, 10:07:04 AM

If the Glazers started an offer where everyone could get their deposits back without losing them, that stadium would be empty.   People being forced to buy tickets to not lose their deposits is the only reason they would buy a ticket to see that garbage product.

#4 : November 25, 2009, 10:09:19 AM

HELL NO! 12 year season ticket holder. I can get in every game for half the price and cheap owners

Lol - so you're still going to go to the games?

I would...  ;)

hoodsbucs

Pro Bowler
#5 : November 25, 2009, 10:09:25 AM

If the Glazers started an offer where everyone could get their deposits back without losing them, that stadium would be empty.   People being forced to buy tickets to not lose their deposits is the only reason they would buy a ticket to see that garbage product.

Precisely....

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#6 : November 25, 2009, 10:09:38 AM

Not currently a season ticket holder. Have gotten my tickets online (ebay/stubhub) or at MacDill AFB ticket office. Always considered the possiblity of buying season tickets now that I'm back in the TB area - but the current coaching regime has made the decision not to buy them much easier.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 25, 2009, 10:11:58 AM

Absolutely WILL renew. Never a doubt at all. I like the direction the team is taking: cut loose the old, build on youth, draft a franchise-type QB, find the mistakes and correct them. I'm in this for the long-term, I don't jump on and off the bandwagon. We've suffered through more than half a decade without a playoff victory and I renewed my tickets every season anyway, so there's no reason not to now.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 25, 2009, 10:12:53 AM

I won't lie.  If they replace Raheem with a decent head coach, I'll likely get season tickets again.   But that offer is not going to last long because I'm disassociating from this team every game they play under Raheem.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 25, 2009, 10:23:11 AM

I won't lie.  If they replace Raheem with a decent head coach, I'll likely get season tickets again.   But that offer is not going to last long because I'm disassociating from this team every game they play under Raheem.

How many more games before you leave completely? Can we as fans help to accelerate that in any way?

#10 : November 25, 2009, 10:39:17 AM

there is no logical reason to pay face value for season tickets when you can get them 30-50% cheaper on the online outlets.  A lot of people are uncomfortable with waiting to get tickets outside the stadium, so I understand that.   But buying them on Stubhub or Ebay is the way to go.  Why pay face value for them?   Why not sit in different seats throughout the stadium and see what section you like, and then only buy tickets in that section if you want.     the face value for these ticket prices are offensive and ridiculous.  I went to to a Tampa Bay Lightening game the other night and spent $15 for a seat....   I had a BLAST!   I even moved down to a lower seat for the 3rd period about 6 rows from the glass.    for $15 a seat.     that's a far cry from $100 - $400 a seat these clowns charge now to see a 1-15 team. Honestly, id feel the same way if they were a 12-4 team. 

it just doesnt matter if Im in the stadium or not, I enjoy the game just the same and it doesnt mean I am less of a fan....  just smarter with my money. 

also, WHY pay full price for season tickets when they make you buy 2 pre-season games at full price?  Or the lousy regular season games like Houston or Jacksonvlle next year?   just buy the single game tickets that you want

TbayBucs

Pro Bowler

#11 : November 25, 2009, 10:42:51 AM

I gave up my season tickets this season after 6 years. I forfieted the last 4 years of my seat deposit.  I still have the bucs ticket office calling me to renew them. I asked to move down every year and they always jerked me around and now they are offering me basically 50 yard line tickets.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 25, 2009, 10:44:42 AM

Or the lousy regular season games like Houston or Jacksonvlle next year?�

I'm sorry... What makes these games lousy?

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#13 : November 25, 2009, 10:48:14 AM

Absolutely WILL renew. Never a doubt at all. I like the direction the team is taking: cut loose the old, build on youth, draft a franchise-type QB, find the mistakes and correct them. I'm in this for the long-term, I don't jump on and off the bandwagon. We've suffered through more than half a decade without a playoff victory and I renewed my tickets every season anyway, so there's no reason not to now.
there is no logical reason to pay face value for season tickets when you can get them 30-50% cheaper on the online outlets.  A lot of people are uncomfortable with waiting to get tickets outside the stadium, so I understand that.   But buying them on Stubhub or Ebay is the way to go.  Why pay face value for them?   Why not sit in different seats throughout the stadium and see what section you like, and then only buy tickets in that section if you want.     the face value for these ticket prices are offensive and ridiculous.  I went to to a Tampa Bay Lightening game the other night and spent $15 for a seat....   I had a BLAST!   I even moved down to a lower seat for the 3rd period about 6 rows from the glass.    for $15 a seat.     that's a far cry from $100 - $400 a seat these clowns charge now to see a 1-15 team. Honestly, id feel the same way if they were a 12-4 team.  

it just doesnt matter if Im in the stadium or not, I enjoy the game just the same and it doesnt mean I am less of a fan....  just smarter with my money.  

also, WHY pay full price for season tickets when they make you buy 2 pre-season games at full price?  Or the lousy regular season games like Houston or Jacksonvlle next year?   just buy the single game tickets that you want

Evidently, you're a bandwagon jumper if you find ways to get into the stadium for 1/3 of the face value that season ticket holders pay.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 25, 2009, 10:49:45 AM

Evidently, you're a bandwagon jumper if you find ways to get into the stadium for 1/3 of the face value that season ticket holders pay.

How so? If someone goes to the game and can get in for a lesser price, then that's a good deal for them.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Season Ticket Holders? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools