Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do we still get six sacks if matt ryan/thier 2 starting lineman are in? « previous next »
Page: 1

s0uthFLbucfan

Starter

: November 29, 2009, 05:20:41 PM

this not a hate/sarcasm thread.

I was just wondering, to those who were not watching the game on a choppy screen that dipped out every 5 seconds, if our sacks were because of good play by our d, or bad play but thier o-line and redman holding the ball to long, thanks.

"We're going to be d--- good,"-
Kellen Winslow II. Novemeber 15, 2009

burger40

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 29, 2009, 05:37:27 PM

crowder and stylez absolutely terrorized the OL and our defensive playcalling until the last drive was actually imaginative. Also Geno had several great blitzes where he either sacked teh QB or put heat on him and forced the QB to dump it or throw an errant pass.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

David4ROTY

Starter

#2 : November 29, 2009, 05:39:30 PM

I loved the Ronde blitzes this game as well.  Hopefully he comes back next year.  He still has "it"

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 29, 2009, 05:41:19 PM

who knows?  It would be all speculation...

but I would have to believe this game would have been at least 2 touchdowns in their favor if Ryan, Turner, and their starting lineman are in.

That being said, it's ashame we couldn't beat Chris friggin Redman.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 29, 2009, 05:41:45 PM

No, Ryan would have thrown into double coverage. We would have gotten an interception.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 29, 2009, 05:48:49 PM

Not 6, but 3-4 may have been possible.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 29, 2009, 06:04:55 PM

The sacks weren't coming because of the QB, it was because the linemen were actually beating the blockers in front of them.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 29, 2009, 06:07:59 PM

Does Chris Redman become a hero if Aquib Talib doesn't pull his hamstring on the previous possession?

Who knows?

Would the Bucs be 1-10 if they had run Tampa Two from the beginning?

How much better would Freeman be if he had a running game?

It's silly to even ask these type of questions.

s0uthFLbucfan

Starter

#8 : November 29, 2009, 06:18:38 PM

Does Chris Redman become a hero if Aquib Talib doesn't pull his hamstring on the previous possession?

Who knows?

Would the Bucs be 1-10 if they had run Tampa Two from the beginning?

How much better would Freeman be if he had a running game?

It's silly to even ask these type of questions.

well because sometimes you cant just look at the numbers. i was wondering if our d-line is improving, or if its just because of 2 back up o-line. i wouldnt say it was a silly question

"We're going to be d--- good,"-
Kellen Winslow II. Novemeber 15, 2009

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 29, 2009, 06:37:12 PM

So ATL has 2 backup OL, backup qb, and backup rb and they still beat us...at least we showed improvement  ::) ::)

Bring back GRUDEN!!!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do we still get six sacks if matt ryan/thier 2 starting lineman are in? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools