Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ruud played a helluva game « previous next »
Page: 1

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« : November 29, 2009, 08:40:57 PM »

Isn't it amazing how Ruud all of a sudden looks solid again?

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

« #1 : November 29, 2009, 08:42:51 PM »

notsureifserious.jpg

did he? i was at the game so it was a little harder to pay attention... i did hear his name called a good number of times though.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

« #2 : November 29, 2009, 09:05:17 PM »

I don't know how he got credited with 11 tackles. Hayes and Black were all over the place, but I didn't see Ruud nearly as much.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

big_JLB

Starter

« #3 : November 29, 2009, 09:06:49 PM »

nfl.com has him with 11 tackles (9 solo, 2 assist) and a forced fumble. had his hands full with tony g, but i was expecting that

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #4 : November 29, 2009, 09:07:40 PM »

Ruud was all over the field.  Forcing fumbles, tackling guys for losses, batting down passes...   the guy was a monster today.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

« #5 : November 29, 2009, 09:09:21 PM »

Ruud played good.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
« #6 : November 29, 2009, 09:12:49 PM »

Lets stick with the Tampa 2. It just worked so much better today than Bates' scheme had all season. I know Ryan and Turner hardly played at all but I just saw so much more hustle from the D, and in particular, from the D-Line. It was really refreshing to see our D-Line not getting blown off the ball 5 yards downfield on every running play and be able to actually disrupt the run blocking of the oppostion D-Line. If the FO makes a big effort to improve the DL over the offseason there's no reason why the Tampa 2 can't work again.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future.” - Josh Freeman

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

« #7 : November 29, 2009, 09:18:41 PM »

Too bad Bates was unable to adapt his system to better fit the players we have. I understand we were using elements of Tampa 2 in his system, but obviously his adaptation wasn't working with our guys...

burger40

Hall of Famer

« #8 : November 30, 2009, 01:29:35 AM »

he did pla well FF, and a coupl of TFLs

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

OldBloodandBucs

Starter

« #9 : November 30, 2009, 01:33:12 AM »

Isn't it amazing how Ruud all of a sudden looks solid again?

Tampa 2 D again and he knows that scheme.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #10 : November 30, 2009, 01:33:45 AM »

Bates sucks.  Plain and simple.

Sick of hearing about his stupid system.

A good DC will adapt, and have the players he needs, or at least make an attempt to nab them.  Bates sucks.

His tenure in Tampa has been one of misery, and sadness.

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

« #11 : November 30, 2009, 09:09:44 AM »

Sure glad we took ruud out of the cover2 to adapt to a scheme that hasn't worked in years

Bring back GRUDEN!!!
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ruud played a helluva game « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools