Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Was letting D.White go a good move? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

: October 22, 2007, 06:25:40 PM

yikes this thread fell apart.

Anyway
No I think the asking price for Dewayne White was far to high.
He still has not done anything to deserve the money he recieved.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 22, 2007, 06:23:57 PM

White will prove that he's not worth $30M, the other 2 sack game was against a familiar OL that played with the Bucs before and White used to abuse him.

Let's see what happens in games where he doens't have the revenge factor. That will be the true measuring stick

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 22, 2007, 05:25:07 PM

Sheesh.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 22, 2007, 05:24:36 PM

Troll?  I'm not the one making up girlfriends and starting threads on a topic that already has a dozen or more dedicated threads just to see my name on the board junior.

Olaf you are a troll, rarely do I ever see you talk football outside what is your obsessed fetish for USF football. They have one good year and you act like they are f*cking BCS contenders...Gimmie a mother flippin' break you idiot.

And you think by digging up trash on me is a good way to get me to submit? You seriously are a moron. Go have intercourse with Grothe why dont you?

Mentioned before? So what if its mentioned before....why isnt now, AFTER PLAYING AGAINST HIM, a good time to ask this? Given how the game was it should be talked about.

Oh and I rarely ever do it to get my name on the board prick....I am asking a question...and I want to see how people feel about the same issue without it being some irrelevant material.

What are you doing stalking me tough guy?  Carry on.  You have to get your attention somehow I guess.  The imaginary girlfriend must have broke up with you.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 22, 2007, 04:56:46 PM

Square patty's at Wendy's are beaten? :(

How else do ya make horse square?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 22, 2007, 04:53:23 PM

Hasn't this horse already been beat more than a square patty at Wendy's

Yep. Many times over.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 22, 2007, 04:52:35 PM

Hasn't this horse already been beat more than a square patty at Wendy's

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 22, 2007, 04:51:32 PM

Lee Roy Selmon.

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 22, 2007, 04:52:17 PM

or just delete

Why? Can the world ever have too many why didn't we keep (insert name here) threads?

awww poor thing still upset over USF losing?

If your not going to say anything worthwhile...dont troll and dont add something irrelevant to the topic.

If you dont agree with it, why post on it or why even read it? Jesus its not that hard.

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 22, 2007, 04:50:31 PM

Correction, sorry I was thinking of something totally different, had a brainfart....I mean Dewayne White.

not worth the money
Gaines Adams certainly hasnt been worth the money. Name really any one guy on the DLine that has earned their money other than maybe Jovan Haye....

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 22, 2007, 04:56:10 PM

or just delete

Why? Can the world ever have too many why didn't we keep (insert name here) threads?

awww poor thing still upset over USF losing?

If your not going to say anything worthwhile...dont troll and dont add something irrelevant to the topic.

If you dont agree with it, why post on it or why even read it? Jesus its not that hard.

I don't know Sgt.  I was kinda liking the Dwight Smith to DE concept.  And at the moment I am not liking anyone on the Dline - but that is just mho.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 22, 2007, 04:54:09 PM

Square patty's at Wendy's are beaten? :(

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 22, 2007, 04:54:50 PM

Troll?  I'm not the one making up girlfriends and starting threads on a topic that already has a dozen or more dedicated threads just to see my name on the board junior.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#13 : October 22, 2007, 04:49:35 PM

or just delete

Why?  Can the world ever have too many why didn't we keep (insert name here) threads? 

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 22, 2007, 04:47:12 PM

Weird...it says D.White on fox sports that hes been with the Bucs up until this year. But never the less.....White has more sacks than any of our guys on the team. Haye with 4 and the rest with 2 or 1.

He's referring to Dwight Smith, who is referenced in your original post on this topic, not White.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Was letting D.White go a good move? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools