Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If I win this week I'm in!(HELP) « previous next »
Page: 1

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
: December 01, 2009, 12:45:10 PM

If I win this week I'm In the playoffs as the 6th seed. I need advice for which WRs to use(best 3).

Steve Smith vs Bucs
Steve Smith vs Cowboys
T.J. Housh vs 49ers
Kevin Walter vs Jaguars
Santonio Holmes vs Raiders

Rest of my lineup is set with Schaub,Gore,T.Jones,Gates,Mare and Pitt defense. Help me out!

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 01, 2009, 06:31:10 PM

Holmes, and the Smith's

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 01, 2009, 07:06:48 PM

Hmm... not very good choices there... but I'd go with Steve Smith (NYG) and Holmes.

bigbuc345

Pro Bowler

#3 : December 04, 2009, 11:29:19 AM

Santonio because of the matchups, Housh, and NY Steve Smith.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 06, 2009, 01:34:59 AM

Holmes' matchup isn't really that great although he may be a must play with your choices.  I'd play Smith from the NYG.  Smith from Car has been very inconsistent, but it seems he always eats us up.    I like Housh, but they've been pretty inconsistent also.   Walter has been better since Owen's went out and they're definitely a pass first team.   Man I hope your QB and RBs carry you.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If I win this week I'm in!(HELP) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools