Home Forums Pirate’s Cove NEWS ALERT: The American Experiment is OVER!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous April 25, 2016 at 12:31 pm.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

NEWS ALERT: The American Experiment is OVER!

• OneTruth
    Participant

Anonymous
    Anonymous

If Donald Trump or Bernie Sanders are not the Nominees…kiss it all goodbye.Your vote is absolutely meaningless. We mind as well be living in Russia or Cuba. The elections are rigged. The electorate system has been assimilated by the Borg!Really now its time to wake up - it is over folks.

Anonymous
    Anonymous

Oh no! The reptilians are coming!

Anonymous
    Anonymous

The Borg?

Anonymous
    Anonymous

Crownless and Donkeys daddy….MAD-Magazine-Alfred-E-Neuman-Norman-Mingo.jpg

Anonymous
    Anonymous

RuNole’s pappy…Screen-Shot-2014-02-14-at-9.44.40-PM.png

Anonymous
    Anonymous

Crownless and Donkeys daddy....MAD-Magazine-Alfred-E-Neuman-Norman-Mingo.jpg

hilarious!

Anonymous
    Anonymous

RuNole's pappy...Screen-Shot-2014-02-14-at-9.44.40-PM.png

Nope, that has to be a gator fan by the Mullet and I am sure Jorts! You don't know your own kind?Oh and my Father was a MIT engineering graduate... try again... lol

Anonymous
    Anonymous

Oh and my Father was a MIT engineering graduate... try again... lol

Looks like the apple fell far from the tree...

Anonymous
    Anonymous

Hey the ignorant and stupid seldom are able to recognize intelligence. I will say that the students that I taught weren't in deathly fear of pork products!  😉 That has to be an improvement over your beliefs. 

Anonymous
    Anonymous

Hey the ignorant and stupid seldom are able to recognize intelligence. I will say that the students that I taught weren't in deathly fear of pork products!  😉 That has to be an improvement over your beliefs.

I've made it very clear numerous times that I'm a Christian. I'm also sure your students weren't big pussies such as yourself, living in constant fear of a Muslim takeover.

Anonymous
    Anonymous

I've made it very clear numerous times that I'm a Christian. I'm also sure your students weren't big pussies such as yourself, living in constant fear of a Muslim takeover.

I don't fear Muslims. I just don't have any respect for their ignorant beliefs trapped in the 12 th century.   

Anonymous
    Anonymous

Crownless and Donkeys daddy....MAD-Magazine-Alfred-E-Neuman-Norman-Mingo.jpg

hilarious!

way to win the intellectual battleseriously, my comments bother you two so much that you call me out with this nonsense when I am not even if the conversation?  lmao.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2016 PewterReport.com All Rights reserved. Tampa Web Design | Visual Realm