Pewter Report details Tampa Bay’s impressive turnaround during the 2010 season through overcoming injuries and great coaching in its December Issue. The Pewter Report December Issue is exclusively available on PewterReport.com. Pewter Report-Pewter Insider subscribers can access the digital issue by clicking here.
Here’s what Bucs fans and Pewter Report-Pewter Insider subscribers can look forward to reading in the 2010 December Issue:
• Season-Ending Dirty Dozen – Pewter Report president and Bucs fan Hugh MacArthur sounds off on Josh Freeman, the Bucs and the NFL.
• Morris Deserves NFL Coach of the Year Honors – Scott Reynolds makes the compelling case for Tampa Bay's Raheem Morris winning the NFL Coach of the Year award.
• Buccaneers' 2010 Christmas Wish List – Charlie Campbell takes a look at what G.M. Mark Dominik and the Bucs want for 2011 this Christmas.
• Bucs Will Benefit From All The Injuries In 2010 – Wolf Heard states that playing so many reserve players in 2010 will benefit the Bucs in 2011.
• Point-Counterpoint – Which coach is most deserving of Pewter Report's Assistant Coach of the Year? See which coaches Campbell and Reynolds debate this month.
• 2010 Has Been A Year Of Growth For Bucs And Morris – Former Tampa Bay defensive tackle Brad Culpepper says that playoffs or not, the Bucs and their head coach have had a successful year.
• SR's Fab 5 – Reynolds takes a look at why Bucs head coach Raheem Morris is the ultimate players' coach and why DBs coach Jimmy Lake is such an important hire among other insights and inside scoop.
• Pewter Report Conversation – Reynolds sits down with legendary Bucs CB Ronde Barber to discuss his plans for 2011 and get his take on some young, up-and-coming players.
• In The Lab – Reynolds profiles new defensive tackle Frank Okam and chronicles how he may fit into the team's plans in 2011.
• Pewter Prospect – Campbell provides the scouting analysis for Florida State G Rodney Hudson.
• Pewter Prospect – Reynolds provides a scouting report for North Carolina State MLB Nate Irving.
• If Bucs Want Sellouts They Must Enhance The Stadium Experience – Reynolds discusses what the Buccaneers must do to sell more season tickets in 2011 and bring sellouts back to Raymond James Stadium.
If you are not a Pewter Report-Pewter Insider subscriber you can click here to subscribe or call 1-800-881-BUCS(2827). The cost for a one-year subscription, which includes 10 monthly digital magazines (no issues in June & August) as well as over 200 premium Pewter Insider articles, is just $10 per year.