Pewter Report previews the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' 2011 free agency plans – that will take place whenever free agency happens – in its February Issue. The Pewter Report February Issue is exclusively available on PewterReport.com. Pewter Report-Pewter Insider subscribers can access the digital issue by clicking here.
Here’s what Bucs fans and Pewter Report-Pewter Insider subscribers can look forward to reading in the 2011 Free Agency Preview Issue:
• Winslow Already Thinking Big For 2011 – Scott Reynolds reports that Bucs tight end Kellen Winslow believes he can double his numbers from a year ago as the Bucs become an elite team in 2011.
• Who Is The Next Sean Jones? – Charlie Campbell states that while the Bucs could use a big-time free agent or two, the team will likely go the less expensive route again this year.
• 2011 Free Agency Position Previews – Over 10 pages, Wolf Heard and the Pewter Report team break down the free agent needs of the Buccaneers at each position on offense and defense and offer up Pewter Report's Bucs' Best Bets.
• Point-Counterpoint – Which free agent Buccaneer should Tampa Bay make re-signing its top priority? See which players Campbell and Reynolds debate this month.
• Pewter Prospect – Campbell provides the scouting analysis for Kentucky RB Derrick Locke.
• Pewter Prospect – Reynolds provides a scouting report for North Carolina DE Robert Quinn.
• Pewter Report's 7-Round Bucs Mock Draft – Reynolds offers up Pewter Report's predictions on which players the Buccaneers will draft in each round in 2011.
If you are not a Pewter Report-Pewter Insider subscriber you can click here to subscribe or call 1-800-881-BUCS(2827). The cost for a one-year subscription, which includes 10 monthly digital magazines (no issues in June & August) as well as over 200 premium Pewter Insider articles, is just $10 per year.