The 2011 NFL Draft is just weeks away for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Pewter Report offers up its 2011 Bucs Draft Preview for its April digital issue. The Pewter Report April Issue is exclusively available on PewterReport.com. Pewter Report-Pewter Insider subscribers can access the digital issue by clicking here.
Here’s what Bucs fans and Pewter Report-Pewter Insider subscribers can look forward to reading in the 2011 Bucs Draft Preview:
• Talib's Troubles Create Dilemma For Bucs – Scott Reynolds analyzes Aqib Talib's rest and discusses what the team might do about it and how it could affect the Bucs' draft and free agency plans.
• Bucs Can No Longer Ignore DE – Charlie Campbell says that Tampa Bay must address the defensive end position with great vigor this offseason to help its woeful pass rush.
• Point-Counterpoint – Should the Bucs trade up from 20 for a defensive end? See what Campbell and Reynolds have to say about that topic this month.
• Pewter Report Position-By-Position Previews – Campbell and Reynolds preview all of the 12 offensive and defensive positions in the draft, revealing Pewter Report's Bucs' Best Bets (early- and late-round picks) at every position.
• Pewter Prospect – Reynolds provides a scouting report for Oregon State running back Jacquizz Rodgers.
• Pewter Prospect – Campbell provides the scouting analysis for California defensive end Cameron Jordan.
• Pewter Report's 7-Round Bucs Mock Draft 3.0 – Reynolds offers up Pewter Report's third version of predictions on which players the Buccaneers will draft in each round in 2011, including Tampa Bay's new, seventh-round compensatory pick.
If you are not a Pewter Report-Pewter Insider subscriber you can click here to subscribe or call 1-800-881-BUCS(2827). The cost for a one-year subscription, which includes 10 monthly digital magazines (no issues in June & August) as well as over 200 premium Pewter Insider articles, is just $10 per year.