The Bucs are almost at the midway point of the season and Tampa Bay is preparing for the second half of the 2011 campaign. Pewter Report celebrates the kickoff of the regular season with analysis and insight in its September digital magazine. The Pewter Report October Issue is exclusively available on PewterReport.com. Pewter Report-Pewter Insider subscribers can access the digital issue by clicking here.
Here’s what Bucs fans and Pewter Report-Pewter Insider subscribers can look forward to reading in the 2011 Midseason Awards Issue:
• Angry Clayborn Has Been A Hulking Presence For Bucs – Scott Reynolds details the successful rookie season of Tampa Bay's angry pass rusher, defensive end Adrian Clayborn.
• Mediocre Play Could Lead To Uncertainty In 2012 – Mark Cook explains why a finish around .500 could mean trouble for Tampa Bay's front office when it comes to player evaluation in the offseason.
• 5 Areas The Bucs Improve In After The Bye – Eric Horchy lists five areas where Tampa Bay must show improvement if the Bucs are to make the playoffs in 2011.
• Point-Counterpoint – Should the Bucs re-sign QB Josh Johnson in the offseason? See what Cook and Reynolds have to say about that topic this month.
• SR's Fab 5 – Reynolds takes a hard, analytical look at Tampa Bay's wide receiving corps and explains why Arrelious Benn should and will see more passes come his way down the stretch.
• 2011 Bucs Midseason Awards – Reynolds chronicles Tampa Bay's top performers near the midway point of the 2011 season.
• 2011 Bucs Midseason Grades – Horchy dishes out the grades for each Buccaneers unit during the team's 4-3 start to the 2011 campaign.
• How Will The Bucs Fare In The Second Half Of 2011? – Reynolds revises the forecast for Tampa Bay's wins and losses over the final nine games of the season.
• Pewter Prospect: WR Wright – Reynolds profiles speedy Baylor wide receiver Kendall Wright.
• Pewter Prospect: CB Minnifield – Reynolds features playmaking Virginia cornerback Chase Minnifield.
• In The Lab – Cook profiles rookie running back Mossis Madu in this In The Lab feature.
• SR's End Zone – Reynolds sounds off on the Buccaneers’ Ring of Honor selection process, the possibility of the Bucs playing annually in London and Bill Cowher.
If you are not a Pewter Report-Pewter Insider subscriber you can click here to subscribe or call 1-800-881-BUCS(2827). The cost for a one-year subscription, which includes 10 monthly digital magazines (no issues in June & August) as well as over 200 premium Pewter Insider articles, is just $10!