The Website is operated by Pewter Report. We have contracted with third parties.
1. Types Of Information That May Be Collected
2. How Information May Be Collected
3. How We Use The Information Collected
4. With Whom The Information May Be Shared
5. Links To Other Websites
7. Chat Rooms, Forums, and Message Boards
8. A Special Note For Parents Concerning Privacy
10. Correcting/updating personal information
11. Your California Privacy Rights
The following are the types of information we may collect:
Information You Provide Us In the course of using the Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain information, including contact information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, or fax number; unique identifiers, such as your user ID, or user password; demographic information, such as your date of birth or age; and financial information, such as your credit card number or similar information.
Website Usage Information We may receive and store certain types of internet usage information whenever you visit the Website, such as your click-stream data and your IP address. See "IP Addresses and Click Stream Data" section below.
Email Communications When you open emails from us, we may receive a confirmation notifying us that you opened the email, if your computer supports such capabilities. We also may keep track of what emails we send you and what emails you may be receiving from our subsidiaries and affiliates. Additionally, we keep a record of what communications you have selected to receive or not to receive. If you would like to opt-out of receiving such emails, please click on the "unsubscribe" link in the email and follow the instructions.
Information from Other Sources We may receive information about you (e.g., missing street number) from other sources and add it to your personal information.
Registration You may be asked to complete a registration form and provide personally identifiable information; you may also be asked to choose a user ID and password in order to take advantage of certain features the Website may choose to offer, such as newsletters or contests. Your decision to register is voluntary and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information to us and what communications you would like to receive; however, please be advised that many products and services available on the Website require registration and if you elect not to provide such information, you will not be able to take advantage of those products and services.
Contests or Sweepstakes We periodically operate contests and sweepstakes through the Website that will require registration or the submission of personal information. Your personally identifiable information may be used to contact you for winner notification, prize delivery confirmation or other related purposes (see the rules of each contest for details about how your personal information will be used, including postings to the Website).
Surveys or Voting From time-to-time we may request personally identifiable information from you in conjunction with a survey or voting poll. Participation is voluntary, and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information to the Website. At times, you may have to register to vote or to take part in a survey.
Games When you register to play games on our Website, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information.
Web Beacons and Other Tracking Technology The Website uses a variety of technical methods for tracking purposes, including Web beacons. Web beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded in images on the pages of web sites. We also use these technical methods to analyze the traffic patterns on the Website, such as the frequency with which our users visit various parts of the Website. These technical methods may involve the transmission of information either directly to us or to another party authorized by us to collect information on our behalf. We also use these technical methods in HTML e-mails that we send to determine whether the recipients have opened those e-mails and/or clicked on links in those e-mails. The information from use of these technical methods may be collected in a form that is personally identifiable.
IP Addresses and Click-Stream Data We may collect IP addresses and/or click-stream data. An IP address is a number associated with the service through which you access the Internet, like your ISP (Internet service provider), your company, or your university. Standing alone, your IP address is not personally identifiable. At times, we also use IP addresses for purposes of system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers and sponsors, for example regarding the frequency with which our guests visit various parts of the Website. We may combine this information with personally identifiable information we obtain from you directly on the Website or any other of our other websites, or from third parties.
Click-stream data is information collected by our computers when you request pages from the Website. Click-stream data may include such information as the page served, the time, the source of the request, the type of browser making the request, the preceding page view and other such non-personal information. When analyzed, this data helps us analyze how visitors arrive at the Website, what type of content is most popular, what type of visitors in the aggregate are interested in particular kinds of content and advertising, and the like.
· contact you about the Website;
· provide you with services or information you have requested or products or services you have ordered, such as subscription plans or other products and services
· contact you relating to your membership status;
· confirm or fulfill an order you have made;
· inform you of a prize you may have won;
· monitor or improve the use of the Website;
· customize the advertising and content you see;
· monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of the Website; and
· send you promotional material or special offers on behalf of our marketing partners and/or their respective affiliates and subsidiaries and other third parties.
· Agents: We employ other businesses (e.g., NeuLion, Inc.), certain services and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, providing the Subscription Products, sending e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, Website analysis, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They may have access to personally identifiable information needed to perform their functions, but may not use or disclose it for other purposes, like sending you marketing offers about their products.
· Aggregate Information:We may share aggregate information, such as demographics and Website usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors or other organizations. When this type of information is shared, the other parties do not have access to your personally identifiable information.
· Subsidiaries and Affiliates:We may share your information (including, without limitation, personally identifiable information) with all members of the Pewter Report Family.
· Third-Party Ad Serving and Audience and Traffic Measurement Services:We may use a third-party network advertiser to serve the advertisements on the Website or may use a traffic measurement service to analyze the traffic on the Website. Network advertisers are third parties that display advertisements based on your visits to this Website and other websites you have visited. Third-party ad serving enables us to target advertisements to you for products or websites you might be interested in. Audience and Traffic Measurement Services allow us to collect anonymous traffic and behavior information from the Website by monitoring anonymous visitor activity. Although advertisers or other companies do not have access to the Website cookies, the Website's advertisers, sponsors and/or traffic measurement services may themselves set and access their own cookies on your computer if you choose to have your cookies enabled in your browser. Cookies allow third-party advertisers to show you advertisements or content you might be interested in. Note that any images (or any other parts of a web page) served by third parties in association with third-party cookies may serve as web beacons, which enable third parties to carry out the previously described activities. Other companies' uses of their cookies are subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Please click here in order to learn more about the information collection practices and "opt-out" procedures of third-party ad servers we may use.
· Business Transfers: In the event that all or substantially all of our assets are sold or transferred to another party, or another transaction occurs in which your personally identifiable information is one of the business assets transferred, all personally identifiable information that has been collected and saved may be one of the business assets we transfer. You will be notified of such a transfer in accordance with the "Changes to the Policy" section below.
· Administrative or Legal Process:We or others may disclose your personal information to third parties without notice to you in order to comply with applicable law, law enforcement agencies, to protect our or third parties' rights, or to protect the rights of other users of the Website.
6. SECURITY The Website incorporates reasonable safeguards to protect the security, integrity, completeness, accuracy and privacy of the personal information that we may collect and we have put into place reasonable precautions to protect such information from loss, misuse and alteration. Your personally identifiable information is transferred to our computers utilizing encryption software. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to do their jobs are allowed access. Our security policies are reviewed periodically and revised as required.
The Website may make chat rooms, forums and message boards available to you and other users. You are not required to provide any personal information when using these areas but you may choose to do so. If you post personal information online, it will be publicly available and you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties. We cannot ensure the security of any information you choose to make public in a chat room, forum, or message board. Also, we cannot ensure that parties who have access to such publicly available information will respect your privacy. Please exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these areas.
8. A SPECIAL NOTE FOR PARENTS CONCERNING PRIVACY The Website is a general audience website. On the Website, we do not currently knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen. If, in the future, we collect personally identifiable information from children on the Website, we will do so in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (15 U.S.C. 6501 et seq.) including, without limitation, obtaining necessary parental consent.
The Internet offers children wonderful educational and entertainment resources. Your guidance and involvement are essential to help ensure that children have a safe and rewarding online experience. We encourage you to visit the Direct Marketing Association's website and explore the Get CyberSavvy! Program as well as the GetNetWise website to learn more about parental control tools.
10. CORRECTING/UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION If your personally identifiable information changes (such as your email address or zip code), or if you no longer desire to have access to the Website, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove the personal data you have provided to us. You may request that we do so by emailing us, signing into your online account and making the desired changes, or via mail.
|Reynolds Talks Mankins Trade With 98.7 The Fan (AUDIO)|
|Reynolds Talks Incognito, Mankins Trade With 98.7 The Fan (Audio)|
|Reynolds Previews Bucs And Bills On 98.7 The Fan (AUDIO)|
|Cook on 98.7 The Fan Talking Bucs Offense, Bills Game And More|
|Reynolds Tells 98.7 The Fan Bucs Offense Is Holding Back|
|Cook on 98.7 The Fan Talks Bucs Guard Play And Preseason|
|Reynolds Talks Guard Play And Loss to The Jags On 98.7 The Fan|
|Reynolds On 98.7 The Fan Talking Bucs And Jags (AUDIO)|
|Bucs To Honor Malcolm Glazer With Memorial Patch|
|Cook Joins 98.7 The Fan To Talk Depth Chart And Bucs Camp|
|Cook Talks Guards, Verner and More On 98.7 The Fan (AUDIO)|
|Cook Talks McCoy Contract With 98.7 The Fan|
|Bucs vs. Redskins Postgame Quotebook|
|Bucs Backups Can't Handle Skins, Lose 24-10|
|Most Impressive Buccaneers vs. Redskins|
|Most Disappointing Buccaneers vs. Redskins|
|Mankins Addresses Media For First Time|
|Fourth Game Time For Backups To Impress; Mankins Will Not Play|
|Bucs Get Down To 75; Gorrer To IR, Claim Anthony From Waivers|
|Bucs Trade Wright For Pro Bowl Guard Mankins|
|Smith Faces Barrage Of Incognito Questions; Tedford To The I.R.|
|Bucs Players Trust Management With Incognito Situation|
|Incognito In Town For Visit According To Reports|
|Smith Says Bills Game Is A Blueprint Of What He Wants From Bucs|