The Pewter Report editorial staff is always looking for hard-working, dedicated part-time interns. Internships generally take place during football season and are not paid. However, the Pewter Report staff will assist college students in maximizing the opportunity to earn college credit when applicable. Feel free to submit your resume´ for consideration. Typically most interviews and hiring take place in the offseason. Please click on MORE DETAILS for a complete job description and a list of candidate requirements.
This part-time internship position typically features the following:
• Writing general news and feature stories pertaining to the Buccaneers and NFL for PewterReport.com
• Conducting interviews with players, coaches, front office personnel.
• Transcribing quotes from interviews.
• Helping to manage Pewter Report's photo archive.
• Assisting in the production of Pewter Report's videos.
• Updating PewterReport.com and its social networking Facebook and Twitter sites.
Ideal candidates for a Pewter Report internship must display the following traits:
• Meeting deadlines and handling a reasonable workload is a must.
• Must have a team-first attitude and no ego.
• Must have a thorough understanding of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
• Must have a solid grasp on the English language.
• Must also be willing and able to handle miscellaneous projects while covering the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
• Must be willing to cover the Tampa Bay Buccaneers practices at One Buccaneer Place, mini-camps and training camp.
• Must be flexible in terms of available hours and can’t be afraid of hard work.
• Subscribers to Pewter Report will have a step above the competition as knowing how our website covers the Bucs compared to other media outlets is crucial to success in this position.
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re interested in becoming a Pewter Report intern, please send your resumé to email@example.com.
Submitting a writing or video sample(s) will help you stand out from others.
Please do not call Pewter Report in regards to this opportunity. Each resumé will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and qualified candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
Thank you in advance for your interest in pursuing this unique career opportunity and joining the Pewter Report team as an intern.
|Reynolds Talks Incognito, Mankins Trade With 98.7 The Fan (Audio)|
|Reynolds Previews Bucs And Bills On 98.7 The Fan (AUDIO)|
|Cook on 98.7 The Fan Talking Bucs Offense, Bills Game And More|
|Reynolds Tells 98.7 The Fan Bucs Offense Is Holding Back|
|Cook on 98.7 The Fan Talks Bucs Guard Play And Preseason|
|Reynolds Talks Guard Play And Loss to The Jags On 98.7 The Fan|
|Reynolds On 98.7 The Fan Talking Bucs And Jags (AUDIO)|
|Bucs To Honor Malcolm Glazer With Memorial Patch|
|Cook Joins 98.7 The Fan To Talk Depth Chart And Bucs Camp|
|Cook Talks Guards, Verner and More On 98.7 The Fan (AUDIO)|
|Cook Talks McCoy Contract With 98.7 The Fan|
|Reynolds Remembers Glazer; Talks Bucs On 98.7 The Fan|
|Fourth Game Time For Backups To Impress; Mankins Will Not Play|
|Bucs Get Down To 75; Gorrer To IR, Claim Anthony From Waivers|
|Bucs Trade Wright For Pro Bowl Guard Mankins|
|Smith Faces Barrage Of Incognito Questions; Tedford To The I.R.|
|Bucs Players Trust Management With Incognito Situation|
|Incognito In Town For Visit According To Reports|
|Smith Says Bills Game Is A Blueprint Of What He Wants From Bucs|
|Daniels, Streeter Among 12 Roster Moves By Bucs On Sunday|
|Pewter Report Roundtable: Bucs at Bills|
|Buccaneers vs. Bills Unit Game Grades|
|Most Impressive Buccaneers vs. Bills|
|Most Disappointing Buccaneers vs. Bills|