The Pewter Report editorial staff is always looking for hard-working, dedicated part-time interns. Internships generally take place during football season and are not paid. However, the Pewter Report staff will assist college students in maximizing the opportunity to earn college credit when applicable. Feel free to submit your resume´ for consideration. Typically most interviews and hiring take place in the offseason. Please click on MORE DETAILS for a complete job description and a list of candidate requirements.
This part-time internship position typically features the following:
• Writing general news and feature stories pertaining to the Buccaneers and NFL for PewterReport.com
• Conducting interviews with players, coaches, front office personnel.
• Transcribing quotes from interviews.
• Helping to manage Pewter Report's photo archive.
• Assisting in the production of Pewter Report's videos.
• Updating PewterReport.com and its social networking Facebook and Twitter sites.
Ideal candidates for a Pewter Report internship must display the following traits:
• Meeting deadlines and handling a reasonable workload is a must.
• Must have a team-first attitude and no ego.
• Must have a thorough understanding of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
• Must have a solid grasp on the English language.
• Must also be willing and able to handle miscellaneous projects while covering the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
• Must be willing to cover the Tampa Bay Buccaneers practices at One Buccaneer Place, mini-camps and training camp.
• Must be flexible in terms of available hours and can’t be afraid of hard work.
• Subscribers to Pewter Report will have a step above the competition as knowing how our website covers the Bucs compared to other media outlets is crucial to success in this position.
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re interested in becoming a Pewter Report intern, please send your resumé to email@example.com.
Submitting a writing or video sample(s) will help you stand out from others.
Please do not call Pewter Report in regards to this opportunity. Each resumé will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and qualified candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
Thank you in advance for your interest in pursuing this unique career opportunity and joining the Pewter Report team as an intern.
|Bucs Re-sign Economos; Oficially Announce Cutrera Deal|
|Report: Ligashesky Out As Special Teams Coach|
|Bucs Sign 10 Players To 2013 Free Agent Contracts|
|Morgan To IR; White To Active Roster|
|Bucs-Rams Injury Report Wednesday 12-19|
|Bucs-Saints Injury Report 12-12|
|Bucs Bring CB McDonald Back, Lewis To The IR|
|Bucs Cut 2013 Ticket Prices On Some Seats, No Increase On Others|
|Bucs-Eagles Injury Report Thursday 12-6|
|Finding Black's Replacement At Strongside Linebacker|
|PR Chat 5-17 With Mark Cook Transcript|
|Spence Is Latest Rookie To Sign, Glennon And Banks Still to Go|
|Bucs Sign Gholston To Contract; Banks, Glennon, Spence Still Left|
|Bucs' Banks Maturity Impresses Dominik And Schiano|
|Bucs Ink Means And James To Contracts|
|Gholston's Versatility Is Attractive To Buccaneers|
|SR's Fab 5 - 5-10|
|Pewter Report Chat With SR Transcript - 5-10|
|Saying Goodbye To Barber Not Easy|
|Barber Bids Farewell; Eager To Start New Chapter|
|Barber Decides To Retire After 16 Seasons|