The Pewter Report editorial staff is always looking for hard-working, dedicated part-time interns. Internships generally take place during football season and are not paid. However, the Pewter Report staff will assist college students in maximizing the opportunity to earn college credit when applicable. Feel free to submit your resume´ for consideration. Typically most interviews and hiring take place in the offseason. Please click on MORE DETAILS for a complete job description and a list of candidate requirements.
This part-time internship position typically features the following:
• Writing general news and feature stories pertaining to the Buccaneers and NFL for PewterReport.com
• Conducting interviews with players, coaches, front office personnel.
• Transcribing quotes from interviews.
• Helping to manage Pewter Report's photo archive.
• Assisting in the production of Pewter Report's videos.
• Updating PewterReport.com and its social networking Facebook and Twitter sites.
Ideal candidates for a Pewter Report internship must display the following traits:
• Meeting deadlines and handling a reasonable workload is a must.
• Must have a team-first attitude and no ego.
• Must have a thorough understanding of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
• Must have a solid grasp on the English language.
• Must also be willing and able to handle miscellaneous projects while covering the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
• Must be willing to cover the Tampa Bay Buccaneers practices at One Buccaneer Place, mini-camps and training camp.
• Must be flexible in terms of available hours and can’t be afraid of hard work.
• Subscribers to Pewter Report will have a step above the competition as knowing how our website covers the Bucs compared to other media outlets is crucial to success in this position.
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re interested in becoming a Pewter Report intern, please send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitting a writing or video sample(s) will help you stand out from others.
Please do not call Pewter Report in regards to this opportunity. Each resumé will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and qualified candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
Thank you in advance for your interest in pursuing this unique career opportunity and joining the Pewter Report team as an intern.
|Cook On 98.7 The Fan's Fan Interference Show 11-27|
|Reynolds With Booger And Rich On 98.7 The Fan Monday 11-25|
|Cook On 98.7 The Fan's Fan Interference Show 11-20|
|Reynolds With Booger And Rich Monday 11-18|
|CB Adams Joins Long List Of Bucs To Injured Reserve|
|Bucs - Falcons Inactives Week 11|
|Week 11 Injury Report Bucs Vs. Falcons Friday 11-15|
|Week 11 Injury Report Bucs Vs. Falcons Thursday 11-14|
|Week 11 Injury Report Bucs Vs. Falcons Wednesday 11-13|
|Bucs Sign RB Hill; Place James On I.R.|
|Bucs - Dolphins Inactives|
|Week 10 Injury Report Bucs Vs. Dolphins - Saturday 11-9|
|Locker Room Buzz: Post Game Quotes From Bills At Bucs|
|Bucs Tame Bills For Fourth Win: Unit Game Grades|
|Buccaneers Defense Dominates Bills In 27-6 Victory|
|SR’s Pick 6: Bucs vs. Bills|
|Bills Manuel Talks Glennon, FSU and Bucs Defense|
|SR's Fab 5 - 12-6|
|Pewter Report Chat With Mark Cook Transcript 12-6|
|Bucs News To Know 12-5: Stopping The Bills Offense|
|Bucs News To Know 12-4: Second Half Adjustments|
|Bucs Add LB Lansanah From Jets Practice Squad|
|Tru Beautè Med Spa Bucs MVP: LB David|
|Unit Game Grades: Bucs At Panthers|