Reply To: Hello Bucs fans

LeftyLoosey
Participant

Sounds like you have it all figured out.

No, but not too long ago I was anything but on the fence. The beginning was the debacle of Obamacare. The spark was hearing the words “we have to pass the bill before we know what’s in it” out of Pelosi’s mouth. Hmm, that’s an odd statement. So I started to pay more attention. Then, what do you know, my premiums and deductions went up. That’s not to say it was over night….still in progress.

But, for f*cks sake sir,  the constant bashing of Trump. The good things that have happened during his presidency outweigh, in a lot of people’s minds, the bad. A big chunk of that weight is noticing the severe downplay or omission of the accomplishments. To “the resistance” everything out of Trump’s mouth is speculative and vile while his followers are full of conspiracies. And how in the world can you not plainly see the double standard in reports about crime and corruption in the capitol? C’mon!? I hate to say it and wouldn’t have admitted to it a few years ago but, they do look A LOT like process crimes.

So, to “keep it short”…lol. No, I don’t have it figured out. But I am trying. Rumor has it that one of the very best ways to figure something out is to look, listen and pay due respect to all sides of the argument. That is what I at least try to do. Can you honestly say the same thing? Or are you the one that has it all figured out?

No votes yet.
Please wait...