Alright, lets see how each of these guys did:
% Negative Plays.
27.8 % Negative Plays
11.11 % Negative Plays
22.22 % Negative Plays
38.89 % Negative Plays
41.18 % Negative Plays
1) Deiter had a very good game and the majority of it was in the pass game (good sign). That is a good grade and a low % of negative plays.
2) WAAAAAAAAY too many negative plays for everyone else. More than 1 in 5 negative plays is just far, far too many.
3) Lindstrom and Risner had very poor games. Not a big surprise (for me) from Risner, but Lindstrom is a surprise. He wasn’t good in Pass Pro or the run game.
4) Bradbury was a bit south of average in his play.
5) Solid grade for Dillard, but just way too many negative plays.
Use this only to report spam, harassment, fighting, or rude content.