Reply To: Covid cases just beginning

Anonymous
Inactive

There would be no reputable information on such specific statistical data anywhere. It’s not nearly broad enough. 20-35 and oh they have to be in good shape, eat right and exercise regularly.

So that leads me back to the question regarding Clemson. You said Dabo Sweeney intentionally infected his team. Show us proof that he did that or admit you were talking out of your ass.

What are you talking about “no one good is dying from this”?? Plenty of people have died from this. Too many have died and they continue to die.

Honestly though 1 of 2 things are happening here. Either A. Dabo truly is infecting his team with this virus and you have proof of this since you made the claim or B. You’re an idiot who’s talking out of his ass because you’re pissy about sports being cancelled. Which is it?

LMAO!! You think a college coach intentionally exposed his players to a virus to “get it out of the way”. Nevermind the fact that doing so would be felony attempted murder. And what reason would players who don’t get paid have to go along with intentionally contracting this virus?

You sir are an idiot.

+4
Rating: +1. From 7 votes.
Please wait...

Yeah, given the fact that no one good is dying from this, the murder thing is a bit of a stretch. If that was the case, anyone not adhering to the steps necessary to respect social distancing, washing hands, or wearing a mask, could be thrown into the murderer category. Nice take stretch armstrong.

All of the players in Clemson are going to recover without incident.

+5
Rating: 0. From 10 votes.
Please wait...

+2
Rating: +1. From 3 votes.
Please wait...

Show me the stats for 20-35 year old males who are in really good health from nutrition and exercise?

This is what we are talking about. Not the general population. No one in the above demographic has died from this. Not one person.

Rating: -1. From 1 vote.
Please wait...

No votes yet.
Please wait...

So Clemson is the only university with incidences that are this high like way higher than anyone else, and it’s just a coincidence? Got it. Spare me the deep understanding of contagion and how viruses work.

Rating: -4. From 4 votes.
Please wait...