Reply To: Covid cases just beginning

Runole
Participant

Question that the answer is for some reason avoided? Just read where a Pasco 17 year old died from Covid.

The question “What pre-existing conditions did the boy have?” None? Numerous? Why shouldn’t those critical facts be noted?

+2
Rating: +1. From 3 votes.
Please wait...

He probably did have pre-existing conditions. But he probably caught the disease from somebody with normal health who didn’t know they were spreading Covid. And who knows perhaps they got it from not wearing a mask. What is the point you are trying to make? That people don’t need to worry about it if they are healthy? What about the people they spread it to? Just too bad so sad for them since they are old or have other conditions?

That’s my point, that we aren’t just wearing masks to protect our own health, we are all wearing masks to protect everybody’s health and try to slow the spread of this thing, or we aren’t. Some people don’t get it or maybe they don’t care. Its too much trouble for them to wear a mask around, even though its really no trouble at all. They can’t be bothered with it. Thanks for caring, buddy. This is what’s frustrating to me.

+9
Rating: +8. From 10 votes.
Please wait...

I wear a mask. So when the CDC said masks weren’t necessary they were lying?
My only point is that if you have pre existing conditions you need to be worried especially if you are hospitalized. life style change is necessary. Since I am in that group I completely understand this.

If you don’t have such pre existing conditions I see little need to wear a mask.
With currently in Fla over a 1.6 million tested and 93.7% testing negative I think there are still questions on how effective theses quarantines are working.

I seriously doubt a really successful vaccine will be ever be made given the track record of previous corona vaccines. We have to learn to live with it.
That this whole issue is more of a political rather than health issue is rather apparent. That is shown by the way the virus is being reported which was the point of my question.

good news!
still below .2% death rate for those tested the last 3 days best rate so far.

+1
Rating: 0. From 2 votes.
Please wait...