Reply To: Good Video

harrybucman
Participant

I watched some of the first video. His most impressive statement was not anything he said, it’s that powerful message on his t-shirt—“Make America Godly Again”.
Remember the Pledge of Allegiance. “I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all”.

One nation under God.
But America has completely kicked God out of the equation of life. Whether you believe in God or not the framers of this country did and if Americans would just half-way follow the principle of living, taught in the bible, 90% of our problems wouldn’t be problems at all.
In America today, money is our God. And the bible clearly tells us –“the love of money is the root of all evil”. All the killings in Chicago and the other big cities mentioned are evil produced by the love of money.

I’ve read posts on this board basically saying as long as my 401K is growing fast, the character of the POTUS is immaterial. The Love of money. But how can you teach your kids lying is wrong when you totally support a man, at the top, who lies every day? How can you teach your kids character is important when you totally support a man, at the top, with absolutely no character.

“Indivisible”—is supposed to be America’s ultimate goal. But we are becoming more and more divided every day. Black vs White—Left vs Right, Democrat vs Republican–etc. Division is an ungodly, totally destructive mind-set that our fore-fathers sought to drive us away from.

With Liberty and Justice for all. You can say or think what you want and sure looting and burning is inexcusable, but all the protestors are asking for is liberty and justice for “ALL”.

There is a prophetic statue in the Book of Daniel that outlines the entire history of the world. It’s extremely difficult to interpret but it’s so amazing so see it’s message being perfectly fulfilled right before our eyes during this period of time, the bible calls the last days. But in 67 AD, in 2 Timothy 3:1-5, the Apostle Paul perfectly describes the atmosphere that’s prevalent in our country today. “Read it”.

Kicking God out of the equation of life leads to destruction.
“MAKE AMERICA GODLY AGAIN”.

+3
Rating: +3. From 3 votes.
Please wait...