Reply To: Trump 2016 vs 2020

jbear
Participant

@jbear wrote:

I like her. I will most likely vote for her at this point but she has almost no political experience which I personally do see as a good thing but it pretty much disqualifies her from serious contention…. not that the libertarians ever seriously contend but at least Gary Johnson had been a serious politician. Amash would have been great… ahhh well.

Yeah.

The more I read about her, the more it solidifies my vote.

Rating: -2. From 2 votes.
Please wait...

I’m glad to hear that. One thing that has always bothered me about people and politics is that the majority of people will try to talk you out of voting for a third party. Their argument being that you’re wasting your vote which is a bunch of baloney. If Libertarians got 6 or 8 percent of the vote it would be a huge deal…. for the future. Like a stepping stone. So a vote for a Libertarian is a wasted vote until it isnt. Like the saying, “you don’t know what you don’t know”. Or Einstein “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results”…. when a person thinks their voting for one of the major parties is going to change anything. If you want change, do something different. Having only two parties got us Donald Trump vs. Joe Biden and Trump vs. Hillary before that. None of those people are the best of us but it seems the most interesting people with the most innovative ideas are not viable in the current system.

No votes yet.
Please wait...