Reply To: Early Signs of Dementia

jbear
Participant

Crazy Uncle Joe is at it again:

People don’t have a job, people don’t know where to go, they don’t know what to do. Now we have over 120 million dead from COVID.

Mr. Cronkite will have to forgive my source. I tried to find this story on CNN, NBC, ABC, and CBS with a Google search of “Biden virus killed 120 million <insert MSM here>” search, and there weren’t any results. I found that hard to believe, being as those guys play this thing right down the middle. So I went to CNN and MSNBC sites and searched “Biden 120 million”, and still got nada. There have to stories from these sites, but they sure as hell aren’t easy to find. No idea how and why these places got hung with the Fake News label.

+2
Rating: +1. From 3 votes.
Please wait...

One of the earlier videos posted, Biden says 600,000. people dead. Two different times. Now it’s up to 120 million. This is getting worse, faster and faster. lol

In all fairness, Biden’s gaffe’s are worse than anything Trump has put out there. I will call anyone who supports Biden for the Presidency and won’t admit that they are worried about his cognitive ability going into the debates a liar. Liar, liar, liar. Look I know they don’t want to talk about it and maybe everything will be fine but you just have to be worried.

I mean….. debates! With Trump. Who will be poking him with sharp pointy sticks at every turn and is already trying to get more debates. I’m worried for him and I can’t stand Dems. If he has a dementia moment on the debate stage…. cringe. And it’s sad and I will want to look the other way because I had dementia patients in my family and it sucks. Joe is reminding me very much of my grandmother before she got even worse. I joke sometimes but in all seriousness the look on his wife’s face in the one interview when he starts stuttering…. It’s heartbreaking.

So, stop with the lies. I hope that people will just vote 3rd party and make a big mess of the whole thing.

I know Trump is also old but Ronald Regan was only 69 when he was inaugurated and everyone knows about his dementia while in office. Joe Biden is 77. This is NOT unprecedented. This happens to some old people and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

+1
Rating: +1. From 1 vote.
Please wait...