Reply To: For One Truth and atheists

harrybucman
Participant

And there’s not a single person on the face of this planet that can 100% say there’s a god, heaven, hell, or life after death. Prove me wrong

+1
Rating: +1. From 1 vote.
Please wait...

and there is not a single person on the earth that can prove you are right. Your point?

That being said there is something in all of us beyond intellect and life that can’t be defined which I call the soul. Think about that.

Rating: -2. From 2 votes.
Please wait...

Runole you are on to something. The Soul is actually your personality, your intellect, your feelings, your will, your emotions, your nature, the real you. Man is actually an eternal soul who lives in an intermittent body. The body dies, but your soul lives on forever. Actually death is nothing more than the separation of the soul from the body.

You don’t have to believe in God, heaven or hell. But you will know for sure one day.
If believers are wrong, we have nothing to lose, but if non-believers are wrong, you have everything to lose. It’s your choice.

I’ve officiated hundreds of funerals. You can actually look at the expression on the face of a corpse and tell whether they made the right choice or not.

+1
Rating: 0. From 2 votes.
Please wait...