Reply To: For One Truth and atheists

harrybucman
Participant

“ He wants to be found. It’s man himself that’s causes all the confusion. It’s not about religion, it’s about a personal relationship between you and HIM.”

And yet you’re instructing, right? You’re saying you know what God wants and what he wants is for the other poster to “find” him. And that opinion (state’s as fact) comes from your reading of a book, but a specific book that is very similar to other books but not identical and yours is the correct one?

No votes yet.
Please wait...

If you knew what was in that book( the most read book in history), that you are making fun of you’d be too shame to ever speak again. It is surely not similar to other books.
Stick to subjects you have some knowledge of.

No votes yet.
Please wait...

You’re making my point for me, right?

“I know better than you what’s in a book” is fine, but you’re translating that into “I know what God wants because I know a book really well.”

and I presume you believe the Bible is very different than the Torah or Quran, even thought they overlap, have some similar messages etc. and your book (the Bible) is better than the other two, right?

By the way, I am not making fun of the Bible. I am pointing out that LEAP that one has to take from faith to “do it my way because I know God.”, which is religion.

the very nature of this thread is “my religion is good and you are bad if you do not agree. That is why Runole created it and you are using your knowledge of the Bible to amplify his thought, right?

How is that different than One Truth (other than the underlying belief)?

No votes yet.
Please wait...

The Torah is the first 5 books of the bible. And all I’m saying is learn what’s in the book before you make any judgment of it or against it. Read it and tell me one thing in it( JUST ONE ) that is not the absolute truth and I’ll throw all of mine away.

It’s not I know what God wants–It’s I know what God says He wants, because it is written in the book. By the way, the book says we are all bad. That’s why we need Him.

No votes yet.
Please wait...