Reply To: For One Truth and atheists

DonkeyHunter
Spectator

@harrybucman wrote:

Notice you both are observing 2 totally different things. Donk you are observing those who are typically most out spoken about their respective religions, he is observing those with the strongest faith.

It is impossible for a child of the God of love to be hateful. As a matter of fact the identification card for a disciple or follower of Christ is his love, not his religious affiliation. This thought is confirmed in John 13:35 ” By this ” ALL” will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”

The most perfect recent example of this concept was the people in that church where Dylan Roof walked in and murdered 9 of the members. Those people forgave him for that hateful act. That’s not religion, that’s God’s love in action.

You’re right. We are talking about 2 completely different observations.

I was simply trying to point out the hypocrisy of many who tout their religion, and use it as a veil to hide their true intentions/thoughts/morals/ethics behind.

Obviously, I’m confident that you’d agree that these people aren’t true (or devout) Christians (or true and devout followers of their perspective faith).

That being said, I think there are many followers of Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc. that are devout, peaceful, and well-meaning. Overall good people.

Just like I think there are just as many who are the complete opposite.

+2
Rating: +2. From 2 votes.
Please wait...