Reply To: Practical Questions for Pro-Gun Friends


Thanks, DH.

I presume a coupler is something that allows multiple magazines for a single gun?

I am curious about the language so I will find out. Just thought it might be something obvious to a person with more gun knowledge than me.

Appreciate the responses

Rating: 0. From 2 votes.
Please wait...


A magazine coupler binds two mags together with a small gap in between.

So, essentially, you have one mag loaded while the other is resting on the side of the rifle. When the loaded mag is spent, you eject and quickly slide over the other one.

It basically looks like two magazines glued together.

Rating: -2. From 2 votes.
Please wait...