Reply To: Trump 2016 vs 2020

Biggs3535
Participant

You ignored all my points and cherry picked a stat.

Fucking classic.

No votes yet.
Please wait...

All of your points are horseshit. That’s exactly the point, Mr. Mayor. The percentage of the population that votes is a very relevant stat to this debate that blows your victimhood and excuse-making nonsense out of the water. Naturally it’s a “cherry-picked” stat that you will ignore, precisely because it blows your victimhood and excuse-making nonsense out of the water, choosing to wallow in your ignorance instead of letting new information change your perspective.

“Minorities don’t vote (compared to white people)” – Census data proves not only is this not true, but blacks have been voting more than whites recently. Must be all of those Socioeconomic reasons…

Needless to say, I’m not surprised at this response. I can lead a dumbass horse to water, but I can’t make that stupid mf’er drink. Also why it’s always a fruitless endeavor to have any type of debate with you and your bff. Those census numbers aren’t my opinion or your opinion, they are factual evidence that is extremely relevant to the discussion. Verifiable and undeniable facts that are labeled as “cherry-picked” because they don’t line up with the brainwashing you’ve been given. Highly predictable.

No votes yet.
Please wait...