Reply To: DeSean Jackson posts anti-Semitic quote on social media

Roy
Participant

When are people going to learn not to quote dictators, racists, communists, and any hate groups when trying to make a point? Just stupid to do so. The Eagles have released a statement calling the comments “Absolutely appalling” and asking him to apologize.

The apology:

I post a lot of things that are sent to me. I do not have hatred towards anyone. I really didn’t realize what this passage was saying. Hitler has caused terrible pain to Jewish people like the pain African-Americans have suffered. We should be together fighting anti-Semitism and racism. This was a mistake to post this and I truly apologize for posting it and sorry for any hurt I have caused.

+6
Rating: +5. From 7 votes.
Please wait...

Disgusting. That’s the problem nowadays. So many people repost, retweet or pass along memes, quotes, “facts” without caring if they are true or not. You are responsible for what you repost. Its your credibility and integrity on the line when you send something along, so verify. It takes five seconds to Google, check with Snopes or whatever. Hey you know it says here Obama isn’t actually a Muslim! Wow, maybe I won’t send that one along….

DeSean Jackson is a mental misfit.

+11
Rating: +5. From 17 votes.
Please wait...

OK I downvote Flat Steve a lot, but on this occasion I have to seriously wonder who the hell is downvoting this. It makes me sick to my stomach to think that someone could disagree with that. This wasn’t just a mistake in judgement because he posted it. This is antisemitism and its wrong, not just something you don’t say.

And as for TBayXXX kiss my ass you racist. I’m a white liberal. So whites can’t be liberals? Only minorities? Then you think its whites vs. minorities. That makes you a racist. You don’t know what this country is supposed to be about. Its supposed to be a country with equal opportunity and equal justice regardless of race, religion, or sex. The government is supposed to be helping people. Its in the Constitution under “Promote the general welfare. Preserving the environment and national parks, promoting public education not saying educators hate America, making sure all citizens have an opportunity to vote, not just cutting tax breaks to rich people. The police, as much as I appreciate them, need to be held accountable to do their job currectly just like everybody else such as me (I’m a teacher), if not moreso because they are part of the justice system. A white person can’t believe in stuff like that? Kiss my behind.

+6
Rating: +3. From 9 votes.
Please wait...