Reply To: Early Signs of Dementia

jbear
Participant

@jbear wrote:

In all fairness, Biden’s gaffe’s are worse than anything Trump has put out there.

I beg to differ.

Trump has YEARS of gaffes to choose from via Twitter, press conferences, interviews,

Numerous, and I mean NUMEROUS, examples of him not even grasping middle school geography.

There’s ZERO doubt in my mind that Biden is slipping mentally. And, I appreciate you sharing your own personal experiences with it. My grandmother went through it (along with Alzheimers) and it was just a brutal period. She passed a few years ago, but she was “gone” well before that. It tests an entire family’s resolve, faith, patience, etc.

And, while I think Trump is “slipping” as well. Let’s say he’s not and he doesn’t get that excuse. If that’s the case, his gaffes are because he’s fucking stupid and unintelligent.

Either way, congratulations USA. This is what you get to choose from.

Smh…

No votes yet.
Please wait...

Well said. I pretty much agree with everything you say here. I’m not trying to be a prick about Biden because I don’t think it’s funny at all but there is no question that if he is slipping it could cause some serious problems come election time. That goes for Trump too but I don’t personally see as much of that type of slip. So I guess I would differentiate the different types of gaffes. The “I can’t complete my thought” is not the same as “I don’t know the differnce between a country and a city” like when Trump said Belgium is a beautiful city.

Some other Trump gems include….. according to google – “Morocco is basically Mexico” “Oakland is the same as San Francisco” and “Paris is in Germany”.

Some of those could have even been twisted jokes but I’m sure they’re all included in that lie count Virgil is keeping.

+2
Rating: 0. From 4 votes.
Please wait...